Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neon White - I played like 8 hours or so of this. It's incredible. Looks amazing, the "dating sim" part is actually really funny and finding the gifts is a legit challenge in some levels. It's starting to get REAL rough all of a sudden though, and the difficulty spike is really felt.

TMNT is fun. Played through like 4 levels.

Checked out some of the Steam Next Fest demos. I was most excited for Cult of the Lamb, but it kept freezing after the opening load so i didn't get to try it.

Comment

• TMNT is okay. They don't do anything for me anymore. Looks great, total love letter to the genre, but still just a beat em up. i felt the same way about Streets of Rage 4. I wish somebody would add something to the genre to make the actual button mashing fun.

The Quarry is awesome. Lesley and I are still playing separately and then watching each other's play through to see what we've done differently. We are of the same mind like 99% of the time, even with our reasoning on why we picked what we pick. have to say,
        Spoiler: MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR THE QUARRY. DON'T READ UNLESS YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PLAYING IT OR FINDING OUT ON YOUR OWN... 
      I LOVE the reveal of the creature being a fucking werewolf AND how the transformation happens in this game. Fucking brutal.
      Totally, gonna be replaying this a few times like I did with Until Dawn as I am really into this story.

Leveled a ton in Destiny 2 this weekend. Played some Sea of Thieves with Ari and his boy. Ari has the patience of a saint lolololol. There was a moment I honestly thought he was gonna blow up our ship with his 10 year old shenanigans and THIS WAS AFTER Ari and had a fucking SHIT TON of loot as he was trying to get to level 70 in gold and shit and as we were turning it in a fucking skelly gally decided to attack. Not only did that happen but we were also on a brig (as we were waiting for his kid to jump on) so that made it must harder, and then the game decided WHY NOT ADD A MEG TO THE MIX? We stayed alive for like 20 mins patching holes, dumping water, and trying to stay alive and the Meg decided to attack the skelly gally. We took it down and then the boy joined. And proceeded to take a disney stick and shoot all over our boat which Ari thought was a good place to stow 2 gunpowder kegs....

We made it in to a dock, turned everything in, made a bunch of loot, and I remembered just how stressful this game can be.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, TMNT and Rage 4 are super simple. I keep waiting on the evolution. The Scott Pilgrim game is the best beat em up since the 90s, because it took the River City Ransom RPG bits.

Comment

• yeah that was fun for a bit but never grabbed me. Battletoads was the most fun I've had in a while but even then I got bored like 4 levels in. I wish someone would add like Street Fighter or MK type of moves to these games. Yeah you have your basic hits but do a SF Ryu combo and blammoooo.

Did my first real big boy dungeon with my clan in D2 last night which means my little bro/his friend (who is a fucking BEAST) carried me most of the way and showed me the ropes. It was an hour+ of OMG SO MANY BAD GUYS mixed with OMG PLATFORMING IS HARD mixed with HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO UNLESS YOU WATCH SOMEONE ELSE DO IT FIRST?

Got our triumph or whatever they wanted and I leveled but holy shit it was stressful. I mean, Ryan soloed this bitch cause he's a beast but I barely scraped by.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cyberpunk:

at the Floats parade. Not doing all side missions, but currently level 22, street cred 32. I’m mainly a human blender with a katana.

And I love dildos.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Beat Neon White last night. Incredible. The way boss fights are done is so cool. Going to go back in and work on improving times and grabbing the gifts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Cyberpunk:

at the Floats parade. Not doing all side missions, but currently level 22, street cred 32. I’m mainly a human blender with a katana.

And I love dildos.
                Oh shit, I didn't hit that parade level until I was almost full level. At that point the game story missions were a piece of cake. Def max street cred as fast as you can. Some awesome perks there. Can't wait for the new DLC missions. Goddamn I love that ame.

Hell yeah man, you have the mantis arms I take it? Between those and the gorilla arms, I was fucking unstoppable with melee attacks. Guns were a fucking afterthought.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Beat Neon White last night. Incredible. The way boss fights are done is so cool. Going to go back in and work on improving times and grabbing the gifts.
                  is this PC only?

Comment

• Also Switch, but I don't know if I would want to play there unless I knew 100% it ran at 60fps.

Comment

• It was reset day yesterday in Destiny and thanks to that I was able to get to like level 71. Trying to grind out a bunch of shit in the next few days so I can grab the best ghost shell I've seen with bright dust. Dig that I don't have to spend any real world money to get shit if I don't want. Just gotta wait for it to show up each week in the bright dust section. Almost level 2 with our guild The Pony Kickers. Not bad considering it's my bro/his friend and I mostly doing all of the work lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Also Switch, but I don't know if I would want to play there unless I knew 100% it ran at 60fps.
                        shit, I would never play a PC game or really any game that isn't specifically made for the Switch on the Switch. Unless the frame rate doesn't matter. My switch is for all first party Nintendo games and the occasional 3rd party game that I can't get anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Oh shit, I didn't hit that parade level until I was almost full level. At that point the game story missions were a piece of cake. Def max street cred as fast as you can. Some awesome perks there. Can't wait for the new DLC missions. Goddamn I love that ame.

Hell yeah man, you have the mantis arms I take it? Between those and the gorilla arms, I was fucking unstoppable with melee attacks. Guns were a fucking afterthought.
                          Looks like I will stall shit then. What’s max levels?

Im getting the $ for the claws, but they are beneath me. I’ll go back to ronin shit to gain XP.

First game I actually love wandering around.

Comment

• 50 for street and main. At a certain point you'll just stop earning xp for shit. I do recommend doing the NCPD missions early on as well. You can find some sweet upgrades through those. And yeah, I sitll don't understand all of the hate UNLESS people are still hating it for the day one shit. It has its issues but like you said, I love wandering around as well and just taking in the sights.

Comment

• I haven’t done 1 NCPD mission!

I’m hunting cyberpsychos, but I’ll get on it!

Comment

• haha, those quests are fun. Smoked all of those. Also, I recommend doing the street fights quest line. That shit was fun too. My gorilla arms came in handy lol. I say do some NCPD missions if ONLY because I started doing them all AFTER I finished the game and was already maxed and some of the loot would have been sweet earlier on. Not all of them are great loot givers, but you'll run into ones that are like mini missions with a few extra quests that can grant some cool shit but in my experience waiting until the end to do most meant I was just checking shit off of a list to try to 100% instead of it helping me during the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X