Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on Mission 3 now after finally getting off of Mission 2. Kept getting killed on last bottle.

Now, need to level up Army of Darkness Ash. Keep getting nothing but shit matches with shit people.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Free to play game Roller Champions on Xbox and I think ps is fucking kind of awesome. Roller derby meets quidditch. Super easy to pick up, hard to master. Recommed it. Troy message me when you're playing. I'll be playing something after we finish watching Top Gun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was going to try to finish up last ep of Stranger Things, then do Evil Dead.

Having to clean out screeners tomorrow, so go to get the last of the big shows done.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Well that was some bullshit Troy in regards to Evil Dead and that patch issue with the xbox. Still no update from them on when the xbox will get patched. Was looking forward to killing some demons.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I've got more people to want to hop in starting next week.

My Old Ash is super amped up, but I really need to get my Army of Darkness ASH going. But, even post patch...the PC trash is finding new ways to cheat.

Comment

• I read they nerfed my healer so if so, I'm bummed as she was like level 24. Old Ash is like 20 I think and I think I'll do Kelly as she's like level 8 atm.

Comment

• Looks like XBOX has the patch now. Played against a few of them tonight. Keep leveling up AOD Ash. Keep getting near the end of Mission 3 and then getting jacked by that demon.

Comment

• Git Gud.

and yeah, saw my game finally patched last night. Will have to try to get another game going now that everything is working.

Comment

• I played about 90 minutes of Diablo Immortal on my phone while watching TV with Sarah. Works fine with touch, feels great on Backbone. It seems solid as hell? The F2P has cropped up in a couple places where like I beat a boss or hit a milestone and it says hey, here's a one time bundle for 99 cents with cosmetics, some gems, and crafting materials. Obviously I don't know how bad the grind will be later but it seems right now you can buy stuff to just speed up the crafting process? I dunno. I will definitely keep playing this as my couch game.

Comment

• Still enjoying Destiny 2. Finally got Ari to try the free shit yesterday and he seemed to have liked it. I'm totally hooked again. Iron Banner is my jam.

Comment

• OMG, the headache that is "Free to Play" Destiny 2 + people who own it was a pain in the ass last night. So Ari and I were playing and I was trying to just play some Iron Banner with him but everytime we'd get into a fireteam it would say "You Need to Complete Step 1 of MISSION NAME HERE". It was like, wtf. He'd leave the party, I'd try and it would disappear. So then I'm trying to talk him through what to look for (he's new to the MMO type of world and let's be honest D2 is not very user friendly in the beginning) and he just doesn't have this particular mission. So I'm going online trying to find where this mission could be. He has like 2 missions I had (but was further in them) and I'm like, well it' can't be those as if that was the case why can I hit up the Crucible or IB with no issues. Shit, dude couldn't go to the tower. After like 30 mins we finally figure out he needed to do a different quest just to make it to the tower. I explain that this fucking game can have you just running around having fun and killing dudes for hours but in reality you are not progressing a single actual mission (bounties are different) and he needed to focus on a particular mission and just power through. During all of this he's getting all of these tutorial popups (which again, aren't that helpful) and I'm doing my best to try to steer him to the appropriate areas. We finally get him to the tower and he has to do all of "TALK TO EVERYONE SO WE CAN INFO DUMP MOST OF THE GAMES INTRICATE SYSTEMS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE" so he does that, I finally get him in a fireteam and still no go.

My bro and his friend (who are super high level in this game) join our team and are wondering what we're doing. I go on a rant about this fucking mission that Ari needs to do but that we can't find it anywhere and the fucking internet isn't helping and omg I'm going to punch my tv and it was determined that because Ari has just the base game, he needed to do all of the specific New Light missions (I didn't as I picked up the expansion) apparently. So I logged off at like 11pm as I watched Ari and my friend Ryan run into the sunset in hopes that Ari will be able to play some IB before it disappears for the season.

It was frustrating as hell. Fucking MMOs man. Lol.....Poor Ari is just getting led from one thing to another and I'm like DON'T READ THE STORY WHO CARES IT'S TOO IN DEPTH AND DOESN'T MATTER as I'm running to the next objective just to move forward and I hear "This lady is talking a lot..." lol. Meanwhile I'm just like:

Even with all of this nonsense, I'm really enjoying this game even if I still am in the dark about 90% of what I'm collecting or where to get loot is. Like, I just realized you could upgrade your Ghost and shit to get more XP/Glimmer/Etc... because I randomly just click on things. Same goes with the medals, loot from the crucible, etc...I didn't know I had to go back to the tower, find the dude, click on the dude, then click on the loot in that menu. Thankfully I found this google doc on Reddit that is extensive as balls.

Comment

• Going to be Evil Deading it in 5 mins

Comment

• Evil Dead time is approaching again.

Comment

• I somehow chipped a little bit away everyday of Sniper Elite 5 and beat it today. It's a perfect B game and let's you shoot nazis in the dick.

Comment

• I'm fully entrenched in Destiny 2 atm as my adhd has latched on to it something fierce. Brought The Pony Kickers outta retirement.

Comment

Working...
                                X