Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welp, I grabbed Evil Dead. Gonna try after work. Hope it works. Didn't see a single fucking review from any legit sites...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did the tutorial and played the Evil Dead 2 solo mission.

It's much harder than I thought it would be.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Beat first solo mission. Leveled up Annie and Henry to 8 and 6. Kind of love this game. Playing as a demon is a fucking blast. Its like that game from the Genesis game Haunting. So much fun. The necromancer team is great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Have Old Ash, Annie, and that other lady (the support one) whose name is escaping me to levels 10-12. Henry is at like an 8 and my Necromancer class is at 8. Lost my first game as a demon last night. I'm not gonna say it was because all 4 survivors were PC players, but I'm gonna say it was because all 4 survivors were PC players.

Minor gripes: less ammo boxes needed and more support items needed. At the very least, they should drop more when finishing demons off. A better ping system is sorely needed. I love that developers think (no matter the type of game) that everyone is all on board with voice chat. The quick chat options are a joke. Need a better way to ping specific points on the map WITHOUT having to go to the map WHICH by the way is fucking dumb that you press the "select" button to access the map but then have to press B to leave it. GTFO.

No doubt patches will be coming. All that said, this is the most fun I've had in a multi game in a long time.

Comment

• Sea of Thieves Season 6 Community Day was on Saturday and it worked this time. Lesley and I were able to get a ton of money (almost an extra million), she hit her first max level in the Merchant Guild, and we did a ton of missions with little to no issues from griefers. Looking forward to the next adventure in a few weeks.

Downloaded Lost in Random for Lesley and she went hard on it this weekend. I may actually give it a go once she's done. Seems like it has a cool battle system and it looks great. Gamepass is still the best.

Comment

• Hitting all the whores i can in Cyberpunk. Women. Men. I go for all.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Yeah boooyeeeeeee.

Beat the first 3 missions in Evil Dead. Trying to get Pablo. Ceej finally listened to us and grabbed it and I took him through the paces last night. First thing I told him was to mute randos. He didn't. First game we got in some dude was instantly yelling about Ceej grabbing Scotty but he wasn't grabbing Scotty, his game just didn't fully load in. He muted everyone going forward. lol.

I will never understand people who try to hit up every single area in the map to get shit when as they do that the killer is sitting here leveling the fuck up and the shit they spent so much time getting just gets wasted because they have to use it so quickly thanks to the killer being super powerful.

That being said, my healer is a beast. Leveled Cheryl up to 13 or 14 now I think. She heals everyone, gives everyone shields, and her fear meter takes forever to raise.

Comment

• https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/v-r...nt-miss-out-on

Playing as soon as my day is over.

Comment

• I added it to my wishlist. The gameplay I just watched makes it look like nothing special but let me know once you've put some time into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Yeah boooyeeeeeee.

Beat the first 3 missions in Evil Dead. Trying to get Pablo. Ceej finally listened to us and grabbed it and I took him through the paces last night. First thing I told him was to mute randos. He didn't. First game we got in some dude was instantly yelling about Ceej grabbing Scotty but he wasn't grabbing Scotty, his game just didn't fully load in. He muted everyone going forward. lol.

I will never understand people who try to hit up every single area in the map to get shit when as they do that the killer is sitting here leveling the fuck up and the shit they spent so much time getting just gets wasted because they have to use it so quickly thanks to the killer being super powerful.

That being said, my healer is a beast. Leveled Cheryl up to 13 or 14 now I think. She heals everyone, gives everyone shields, and her fear meter takes forever to raise.
                      Played on my lunch break. 4 missions down, 1 left. FUCKING GOT PABLO. YES.

Comment

• Ari and I had some decent games of Evil Dead last night. I fucking can't stand people that will pick a character they are a low level with when it's clear that someone else has like 15 levels on them. It's not even a brag or whatever. Objectively, the higher level person will be better AND/OR will have better skills to help the team. Fuck you Alphabet_Kid0909 for picking your low ass level Cheryl and fucking us all in that one game. Like, I like playing 2 characters but if I see a guy come on and their version of the same character is higher level, I concede. IT IS A TEAM GAME.

lol. fucking Alphabet_Kid0909.

Comment

• V Rising, so far, is a slower paced Valheim. The processing of materials is SO slow. I will probably make a private game and adjust the timers. I do love the customization you can do to your game.

Comment

• is it CPU/GPU intensive? My lappy may not have too much longer left which is why I haven't really been VR'in or gaming in general on it except for non intensive games.

Comment

• I think it needs some optimization for sure. It's nothing crazy at all, but it definitely hitches up and has frame rate issues sometimes. Doesn't send the fans spinning crazy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Doesn't send the fans spinning crazy though.
                                Good to know. May check it out here soon. I'll let you fuck with it some more to see if it has legs. I know it's only like 20 bucks but all of my free time is spent either being a pirate boy or an evil dead boy at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X