This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok. cyberpunk 2077 is the Shit.

first off a Cyber samurai build. Katana-rama and a bit of Netrunning.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Ok. cyberpunk 2077 is the Shit.

first off a Cyber samurai build. Katana-rama and a bit of Netrunning.
      Hell yeah man. I went in full Samurai build. Swords/Pistols and Hacking like a motherfucker. I honestly recommend just doing nothing but side jobs and getting that street cred maxed and leveling up so when you hit the main missions you'll be a god and will just power through it. I'm currently trying to finish every NCPD missions.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ari and I did one of the corporate espioniaige missions in Deep Rock Galactic last night and that shit was INTENSE. Took us an hour (usually these missions are like 15-20 mins - 35 if you just putz around and try to get a ton of loot) and that last boss was fucking NUTS. I honestly can't believe we beat it and it wasn't even on the hard mode we usually play this on. Loved it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Hell yeah man. I went in full Samurai build. Swords/Pistols and Hacking like a motherfucker. I honestly recommend just doing nothing but side jobs and getting that street cred maxed and leveling up so when you hit the main missions you'll be a god and will just power through it. I'm currently trying to finish every NCPD missions.
          I will do a lot of it. Just finished The Heist. Grabbed the Satori katana. Hands flying left and right.

I can already see doing this game 3x.l to experience all backgrounds.

Female street samurai full on guns and punches

nomad netrunner.

Comment

• Dude,I ended up using my sword with the gorilla arm mod and ended up getting the best sword in the game if I remember correctly. Fucking slice dudes up and/or punch them into a red mist. And make sure to check all street docs that you can if you like mods. A ton of better mods depending on where you go PLUS finding ones in the wild. Also, I can't stress enough, DO THE NPCD missions. I did a bunch but at the end of my playthrough I started doing them all to 100% and some of the fucking rewards would have been KILLER in the early/mid game. Also had some mantis blades for a bit that would start dudes on fire as well. Just lopping off heads on burning bodies.

I legit loved this game so much.

Comment

• Roger that!

Comment

• This game is everything I wanted Deux Ex to be.

Comment

• Yep! Again, I understand people who bitched about day one with the tech issues, but at this point I don't understand people that still bitch about it. Seems like it's just bitching to bitch. Is it the deepest game in the world? Nope. Is it a ton of fun with some fun missions? Yep! And on next gen console it looked awesome and ran great. That being said, I would not have minded this being a third person game. I just looked soooo cool and barely ever saw my dude. Bummed me out.

Comment

• This game is exactly what’s wrong with the industry. Product over art. “We can patch it later”. “Gotta please the shareholders.

Fuck, remember when you had to release knowing there’s no patches? The Activision model. Fuck’em.

Comment

• Yep. If they would have cut the then current systems out of their plan, gave it 6 more months to launch, it would not ended up the industry joke it was for the first year and change.

Comment

• Finally met Keanu.

Fuck I LOVE this game.

Comment

• Fuckin Silverhand man....

Comment

• I can’t gam le all the time cause my KIDS are on the PS, but damn I love it.

Comment

• Make sure to hit up all the Joy-Toys you find. lol. And try to find Night City's very own
                                Spoiler: minor spoilers for a random thing I found while exploring 
                              Batman
                              out in a random cave in the desert.

Comment

• Played a bit of 7 days to Die as I haven't played it in years (played it back on PC when it was first released) and was totally confused. Read some quick wiki pages and figured out what I needed to do. If I understand correctly I can create a private "world" and anyone who I give access to can hang out and build shit/kill shit/etc without random people showing up. Gonna give this a real go later this week. I'll post what info is needed here if anyone who has downloaded it on game pass can join the world if they want. I've just been real into games that allow me to hang out with friends and create our own stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X