Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zweihander +6. I walked up to 3 bosses and rocked their fucking shit. I got a crazy sword drop in Morne Castle but I don't have the stats for it yet.

Comment

• Totally banged the hot Mexican gang leader in Cyberpunk. Sorry Judy, you ain't got nothing on Panam. Hell of a sex scene too lol.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Panam is great.

Comment

• Had a few bosses last night that had me mixing in some magic instead of just dominating them with katana. Was just thinking of not putting any more points into magic since I was using melee so much and the game reminded me it's nice to have a fall back lol. Last boss last night dropped a named Katana, the Moonveil which I think is a magic scaling katana so now I have 2 katanas to switch between or maybe even dual wield. I'm probably going to die a lot today fucking around with this.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Had some amazing nights this weekend in Sea with Lesley and Ari. Last night I helped get Ari to level 50 in the Gold Hoarders alliance. We did some piddly quests that weren't paying out and then instead said fuck it and took out a Meg, a Kraken, a skull fort, and some pirate ships and got a shit load of xp and phat lootz.

New content hits this week and I'mma complete the shit outta it. Can't it. Legit love this fucking game so much. Having a good team is paramount to having a good time and Lesley and Ari are a great combo for getting shit done with the least amount of fuckups lol.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Radahn can eat 4 million dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Radahn can eat 4 million dicks.
                Heh, yeah I struggled with him for a bit.

At least after I beat him it got me into the area I was trying to find and lead to me getting the Mimic Tear Ashes.

Finished Ranni's questline and Sellen's questline. Have been roaming around Volcano Manor and started Tanith's questline. Moonveil Katnana is fucking great for my build. Ranni's quest got me the Dark Moon Greatsword which I might level just for fun.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I got the Greatsword aka the Berserk sword. it is fucking INSANE. I was able to get it to +12 with the materials I had immediately. I am leveling my vigor. like 29 now. Think I will go to 30 and take another run at Radahn. I went just exploring today and clearing mini dungeons. i entered an area that just gave me madness debuff, and when it filled my bar I just took a 50% HP hit. I fast traveled the fuck out of that area.

Comment

• pumped, Season 6 of Sea starts today. Gimme those haunted forts.

Comment

• Still doing all of the random gigs and jobs in Cyberpunk and still on like the third main mission atm. Level 42 with my street cred maxed at 50. I'm pretty much unstoppable. Hit my active camo, hack dudes and make them commit suicide, then roll in with my gorilla hands to punch out half the guys before switching to my talking smart gun that hums songs and shit and gives all head shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        pumped, Season 6 of Sea starts today. Gimme those haunted forts.
                        These are a bunch of fun. Easier than I thought they would be, but worth doing. We hitblike 4 of them in a row today before a crew tried to sink us. It did not go well....for them.

Comment

• Fought the Draconic Tree Sentinel for like 5 hours. Then I one shot Morgott. Makes no fucking sense. Lyendell is the most incredible, dense, confusing city in a game. It's one of very few games that gets the scale of a CITY ass city right. There should be 10x as many points of grace though, but it's very possible they're in buildings I didn't find to go inside because there's so much.

Comment

• Lesley and I did nothing but play Sea of Thieves all weekend. We brought down the bedroom tv and hooked it up next to the living room tv so we could both just sail next to each other. Did a bunch of the tale tales as we're trying to finally finish the PoTC storyline. Fun stuff. Last night we did chapter 4 which entailed we find where Davy Jones was keeping The Flying Dutchman, get on board, and try to stop him and t he Gold Hoarder from opening a portal and letting Flameheart back into the Sea of thieves

The new season starts everyone at level 1 and goes to 100 as in the past. It started on Thursday. It's Monday right now and I'm already level 65. This lasts 14 weeks. Gonna be 100 by next weekend at this point.

Ari and her and I thought it would be a good idea (well mostly me) to try to fight a ghost armada since we had 3 people. That was a mistake. While we were fighting off 8 ships, a player run brig showed up, got it's ass kicked but not before a dude shot himself on to our ship, murdered us, and stole our shit. Hectic as balls.

Comment

• I'm at the end of Elden Ring. Hope to finish it tonight or tomorrow, depending on how the last 3 bosses go. Well, technically 2 bosses since Malenia is optional, but also the hardest boss in the game apparently. I spent an hour fighting Malenia last night, struggled but almost got her down to 10% one fight. She seems like a mix of Lady Maria from Bloodborne and Sword Saint Isshin from Sekiro, maybe a bit of Sister Friede from Dark souls 3 mixed in too. Wanted to finish her before the last two bosses so I can try out her weapon on them but I might save her for last or go back to her after I do the next mandatory boss. I think I got her though, I had her almost beat once.

Comment

• Worked through Lyendell. Need to kill Dung Eater. Just finished the Volcano Manor contracts.

Comment

Working...
                                X