Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHAHAHAH. Those are indeed some quality products. What system? Xbox/PS5/PC?

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now a ps5. Cyberpunk I bought originally for 4.
      GTA I needed to get after tearing through RDR2. Talk about deception

Comment

• I had a fucking BLAST with that Guardians of the Galaxy game on the PS5. Real fun single player game, not too long, legit laugh out loud funny. Deathloop is a bunch of fun even if I'm completely stuck and don't know what to do next. Returnal is fun if you like rogue like games and they now added the ability to save in the middle of a run which is nice.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• GoG is definitely on my list. As well as death loop. However I am holding back for Black Friday or Christmas deals for those.
          recturnal seems way to difficult for my skills though.
          Maybe I should stick to my switch and keep on being delighted by Mario.

Comment

• Returnal is a BITCH but goddamn if you don't feel like a god when you beat a biome. I've made it to the third or fourth biome and just kept losing lol.

Another fun one to keep an eye out for is Ratchet and Clank. Also, if you haven't played it Miles Morales or the original Spiderman for the PS5.

Comment

• I got Ratchet and Clank with my PS5. But I kept running out of ammunition so that sucked.

Comment

• Not sure if you're a fan but Resident Evil Village was fucking awesome and you don't really need to have played part 7 if you don't want to. You could always just watch a "what happened in RE 7" video on youtube and get the jist.

Comment

• Thanks. Looks like there is at least something that can frustrate me over Christmas!

Comment

• The difference is that in COD the challenges are like get 5 grenade kills, or 10 headshots. Shit that just happens in play. Not "destroy a warthog" which isn't even possible if you don't play big team battle. And I also get XP for battle pass in COD, or Apex, or whatever for doing anything at all. All people are going to do in Halo is "ok I need 3 melee kills" and run around trying to punch people. I lost every objective game I had last night because people were just trying to fulfill challenges. The only round we won was Slayer because I stomped the shit out of the other team and won it for us.

Comment

• I'm not seeing a huge issue with the battle pass in Halo thus far. It's actually made me try new loadouts and the like and I've been leveling up BUT the good news is that they are tweaking it now. Still having a ton of fun with it and learning all of the maps so far.

Comment

• How do you even change loadouts? I was digging around for half an hour and saw nothing.

Comment

• Oh I updated my One X in the living room and tested the cloud play to console on Forza Horizon 5. Works pretty well. I could even change to performance mode for 60fps. There's some quality dips and fragmenting, but I blame my wifi more than anything. I couldn't tell if the control of the car was issue from the Elite controller feeling foreign to me now, or slight lag. Could see me using it a ton for less twitchy stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            How do you even change loadouts? I was digging around for half an hour and saw nothing.
                            I guess loadouts is the wrong word. For the most part unless you were huge in Halo 4/5 loadouts weren't a thing in these games. Halo 3 was the pinnacle and there was no such thing.

Not saying this series shouldn't have them, but I think people forget what these games were like when they were at their peak. This was not COD/

I meant more that it says something like "kill some dudes with this weapon" so I get the weapon and do it. I usually would only play with assault rifle/pistol/BR BUT now thanks to the game basically making me try other weapons (I want that helmet and understand why people don't like this method) I found I kind of love the Commando rifle and Reaper. Fucking things are OP once you figure them out.

Comment

• Was dominating last night in Halo. Forgot how much I fucking love the gravity hammer. Destroyed an entire squad in a warthog with one as they tried to get away with our flag. SUCK IT RED TEAM.

Comment

• Ari and I played Halo for hours last night. While people are bitching about unlocking things and leveling up we're just having fun and making fun of Flonzy.

Comment

Working...
                                X