Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I debated that Hot Wheels game when I was doing that Buy 2, Get 1 free...but I was like nah. If it's good, I'll grab it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Forza Horizons 5 is so fucking good. They have this series honed to perfection. I cannot wait for 6, when it is on the brand new fancy engine that they're building for the next Motorsport. My only complaint is a lot of cars missing that you'd expect. I mean there's still a billion cars, but it feels like so many "normal" cars or newer models just missing and it doesn't make much sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I debated that Hot Wheels game when I was doing that Buy 2, Get 1 free...but I was like nah. If it's good, I'll grab it.
        It starts out slow as fuck in terms of races/maps, but as you beat missions and unlock shit it gets nuts. That being said, not totally a fan of not being able to buy blindboxes. You have to earn them. I'm an adult and want to spend 20 bucks to get like 10 cars, let me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Forza Horizons 5 is so fucking good. They have this series honed to perfection. I cannot wait for 6, when it is on the brand new fancy engine that they're building for the next Motorsport. My only complaint is a lot of cars missing that you'd expect. I mean there's still a billion cars, but it feels like so many "normal" cars or newer models just missing and it doesn't make much sense.
          It was dumb that I couldn't play it this weekend. I guess it goes live for those of us who didn't buy it today?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Picked up Night Trap for 5 bucks on the ps4. Been years since I've played it and it's still as dumb and silly as it ever was, it's just now in HD and runs way more smoothly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

It was dumb that I couldn't play it this weekend. I guess it goes live for those of us who didn't buy it today?
              Tomorrow I think? If you have game pass you can update to the Ultimate with all car packs and DLC packs for $45, so i did that.

Comment

• ah yeah, I'm not a huge Forza guy so I'm def not buying anything for it. It's why when I found out I couldn't play it yet I ended up picking up Hot Wheels instead. And my Triceratops car is making me feel like I made the right decision.

Comment

• There's Hot Wheels in FH5! Not sure if it was part of the car pack or what. And you totally get a big fucking hot wheels monster truck course for one of the big events.

Comment

• Sweet. Ari and I are still having fun with this. Pumped that in Dec you'll be able to solo with progression. We had some crazy matches this weekend. FInally a few decks made too.

Comment

• If anyone wants to play B4B with Ari and I just hit us up if you see us playing. We're always looking for more people. Had some great matches last night and beat them by the skin of our teeth. Turns out playing with bots instead of randoms is much better.

Comment

• I haven't even touched it yet. I got a week of for Thanksgiving, maybe we can get some games going then?

GTA Trilogy on Thursday! I totally fucking forgot. Going to wait and see what early word is in the morning, and if it's solid I will download it while I am finishing my work day.

Comment

• That opening in Forza is pretty dope. Shit looks amazing. Fuck performance mode. GIMME DAT QUALITY.

Comment

• That being said, the person customization is fucking dumb and weird and not nearly enough options. Like, no beards? wtf Forza?

Comment

• No beards...but prosthetic arms and legs? Really weird.

Comment

• Since there was no beard I gave myself a pink fake arm.

Comment

Working...
                                X