No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooooooooo, anyone ever get them monies online??
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Sooooooooooo, anyone ever get them monies online??
      The stock market? Once.....
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Sooooooooooo, anyone ever get them monies online??

Apparently, you have to download the new update. I have yet to do it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I wish they would have just kept online like in part 4. I just can't get into this online at all.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I didn't enjoy running in a circle for 15 real-time minutes but that $2.1 million payday at the end of the Epsilon quest was worth it.

Comment

• awww yeah.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You got money? I just shot the guy in the back of the head, after he tried to run out on me.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Yeah, if you drive the car to the meet, kill everyone, you get 2.1 million

Comment

• Hell, I didn't even kill anyone. I just rolled through the alley and floored it to escape everybody I left behind.

Comment

• did you get the achievement then?

Comment

• Yeah, as soon as I lost the Epsilon crew the achievement popped and the cash was deposited to my account.

Comment

• I must've got the cash and not noticed.

Comment

• nice. I had too much fun blowing their shit up.

Comment

• Are you cats still doing this online or has that shipped sailed?
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• No one is ever on when I'm on. I'd be down with trying online again. I did it 2-3 times and just wasn't a fan of the way it was set up, but if we can get some peeps it could be good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X