No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure I'll be around. Just shoot me an invite if you see me on, or post on FB/here if you're gonna play and I'll jump on if I can.

Don't have anything going on as far as I know.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll be getting back from Sunny San Diego, so I'll be in the mood to shoot some shit up.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I'm sure we could get Troy and Jersh on as well.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I would like to try online with decent people as well so I'd be down if I don't have anything else going on.

Comment

• Ooooh....look who's got a life.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I'm sure we could get Troy and Jersh on as well.
              Oh yeah, this weekend is veg out time. I'm down.
              Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I would like to try online with decent people as well so I'd be down if I don't have anything else going on.
              LULZ Grave's in too!!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This is gonna be AWESOME!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Trying not to go out this weekend. Put the shit on facebook/twitter.

Comment

• Count me in.

I've got to go to Costco on Friday, other than that...it's cool.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• fuck wandering the desert. and fuck that goddamn bobcat that came outta no where...

Comment

fuck wandering the desert. and fuck that goddamn bobcat that came outta no where...

I went into the town and shot up the place. Made the police chase me into the desert, ditch them.

Rinse and repeat until I hit five miles.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Got that Epsilon achievement last night. Rigged up a rubberband and my phone to my controller to wander the desert so I didn't have to do shit except kill that one fucking bobcat that tried to ruin it.

now time to hunt for those 50 pieces of paper.

Comment

• Doing this tonight or tomorrow?

Form a plan, people.

Comment

• I may be on tonight after Ceej leaves.

Comment

I may be on tonight after Ceej leaves.

Cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X