DARK SOULS: A Masochist's Love Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Well it's coming to PC soon, so you can find out.
    Tempted but man the ANGAR would be so strong.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got a magic-throwin' motherscratcher built, picked up my claymore and buffed that shit with some magics, and just freed Big Pimpin' Hat Logan from the abyssal butthole that is Sen's Fortress (MORE SPELLS PLEASE). I'm about to take on ol' Iron Dickface again.

Feels fuckin' good man.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sigh, why are you doing this to me.

Comment

• Because this game is awesome and deserves to be played.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Today was the first time I had been invaded.

And where?

Blighttown. The second bonfire to be Pacific. I died, but not because of the asshat trying to kill me. The toxins, bugs, and giant fuckhead with a club the size of a redwood did me in. Invader Zimballs didn't do shit. Hell, I almost killed the fuck. I think I might just do PVP forever now. Just use a huge manatee and see who fucks with me.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• God I loved when I got invaded right before the big rock throwing fucker boss. I saw the guy coming up the ramparts, and pelted him with arrows, and when he got to the tiny room with columns before the boss I fucked him up.

Every other time I just got fucked up.

Comment

• Man, I keep reading your updates and want to play this. May need to trade in some games I no longer play to grab this. Was going to grab Operation Raccoon City but the reviews told me STAY THE FUCK AWAY.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If there is nothing else to appreciate, it is STREETS AHEAD in terms of combat.

Holy fuck it is as tight as V-Justice.

I think the only thing that killed the game for me the first time around was the whole hacked account fiasco happened while I was playing. Otherwise, I can't think of reason why I put it down.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Pretty sure you can snag this under $40 easily now. If you will dedicate the time and not get crazy pissed off, then it's worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      If there is nothing else to appreciate, it is STREETS AHEAD in terms of combat.

Holy fuck it is as tight as V-Justice.
                      YES. If Skyrim had the combat from Dark Souls it would be so incredible. SO INCREDIBLE. Nothing like a spear in hand, jabbing over the top of your shield and fucking with a giant rat.

Comment

• Fuck spears. They are the weapon choice of the timid pussybabby.

inb4Iusedtobeapussybabby

inb4Iwillbeapussybabbyagainoneday
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also, the 1.05 patch that came back a while ago (last year, actually) buffed the dick out of humanity drop percentage (nerfed the homing mass spells, but oh fuckin' well).

It's like they WANT me to use them or something.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't even remember what weapon I have now. I think I found something rare. I just know I'm pissed that I didn't make the flaming falchion before going to fight fat fuck and skinny cunt.

Comment

• This time, those asshats will bow down to me. I AM READY AS FUCK

I fucking deleted everything to make room for some stupid-ass game I installed, so the save I had in the Valley of Giants is gone (post-Nito death). I think it's for the better that I didn't give myself the chance to return to it.

*I AM GOD HERE*
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mass humanities? No more farming rats for an hour?

Comment

Working...
                                X