No announcement yet.

DARK SOULS: A Masochist's Love Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wha???????? Naw, man don't take away my conquests! Didn't even have the rusted iron ring.

Comment

I have reached Andor whatever. Finally the game shows it's cheapness. The beams. With ninjas. And knights. The arrows, so many arrows! I got to the bonfire past the silver knights on the ledges and decided to call it a night. Tomorrow I bang my head against the asshole pair.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I have reached Andor whatever. Finally the game shows it's cheapness. The beams. With ninjas. And knights. The arrows, so many arrows! I got to the bonfire past the silver knights on the ledges and decided to call it a night. Tomorrow I bang my head against the asshole pair.
        Did you bother with the painted world? And by extension, I should ask, do you have the doll that allows you into it? (I can't remember if that's before or after those lance shooting mothers or not)

If not, you bypassed the cheapest motherfuckers outside of Ornstein in the harpies.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-15-2011, 11:26 PM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

No, i forgot to go back to the asylum beforehand, so I missed that.

Comment

Upgraded my Winged Spear(of destiny) to +5, tore the cleavage right out of Seath, slapped Nito's bonemeal shit, and now it's down to the fiery hell of the Demon Ruins and the mini-Tauruses and the mini-Capras and the lava and the tapeworms of the earth.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fuck Andor Londo and its respawning healing giant knights of fuckdom. Got Smough down on first attempt then Ornstein was all I LIKE LIGHTNING TOO WHAT HAPPENED TO YO FLASKS and fuck this

Comment

Just go down the stairs toward the fog door, see that the knight passes that pillar, and fucking run in. Saves time and an extra headache not named Ornstein ("PROBLEM?") the Troll of Trolls.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, did that on my next attempt. I was going to try to summon Solaire, I think that's his name, but I wasn't sure if he would run with me or stop to fight the big knights. Then an asshole invaded me and I said fuck this.

Comment

Still haven't been invaded. Can't live long enough as a fucking hugh man to have it happen.

Kindling the tits off the bonfires though.

BOOYAH

(You can summon people? But where would all of my personal torture go? (Probably the bottomless box.))
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-16-2011, 03:49 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Been invaded three times. Once in the Depths, asshole got me where there are the 4 rats plus one frog. Put up a fight but got fucked. Second time I was about to enter the Iron Golem boss fight, but that guy instantly regretted coming after me. He kept trying to get away but I wasn't having that shit. This last time the asshole somehow backstabbed me while about 5 paces away. Apparently that shit is proper fucked at higher levels.

Comment

• Comment

• Still haven't beat it. Probably have another 8 or so hours to go too.

Scared to return to this game.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, been on my stack since about Thanksgiving to return to.

Comment

• will I like this game?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nope.

It's what I imagine a Brave Sir Robin game would be like. It puts you into that horrifying cycle of doubt and despair on the regular.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-01-2012, 03:21 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X