No announcement yet.

DARK SOULS: A Masochist's Love Letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After just blazing through the parish I got ten of the fucking things just taking up space (not counting twin huge manatees). They just drop like so much panty.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want Rob to get this, and record playing it. Post on youtube. Innernetz celeb.

Comment

• And kills yield more souls than they used to.

If you wanna look at the overall, the patch notes are here.

The best news: upgrades are buffed (In my case, anyway. Sad to hear about the nerfbat hitting old standbys in lightning and fire.), scaling is apparently buffed on certain items, and yes, huge manatee drop rate increased from 10 to 210.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I want Rob to get this, and record playing it. Post on youtube. Innernetz celeb.
          Word
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I want Rob to get this, and record playing it. Post on youtube. Innernetz celeb.

It'd probably be super boring. That being said, I may just have to do this.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ten hour loops of "OHSHITOHFUCKOHSHIT."
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Or I'll pull a Jimmy Califoorrrnia and go through it with no problems at all.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Not even if you were Korean. All of Korea.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Not even if you were Korean. All of Korea.
                    DMZ included.

The people that "breeze' through Dark Souls are the few that make it through without a string of expletives and multiple rage quits. They are NOT legion.

Comment

• I'm kinda breezing through it this time.

Fatbutthorn and Lightningbutthorn took maybe three tries yesterday (couldn't get them to separate enough until then). Sellin' that soul to the freakish worm thing at Firelink.

On to Duke Nuke'em's Archives and kickin' Seeth's butthorn tail into oblivion.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Disregard that, forgot to get the farmer's ring outta Sen's Funhouse before betting on Douk.

Got that shit, a bunch of huge manatees, and I'm ready to be cheaply sniped at by a bunch of bloobloo razzberry rockcandy-looking motherfuckers on my quest to enchant the dick outta my claymore.

Bodies were never more ready.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Got my ninjaflippadippa ring for shits and rollin' lulz, bent the Four Kings over their King Arthur pinball machine like so many Jodie Fosters, then went ahead and Sparta'd the Ceaseless Discharge.

To the Demon Ruins I go a-huntin' for the next half of the lord souls. Shit better be done before class tomorrow or I'm gonna have a problem. I predict NG+ by tonight.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nito is deader than dead. As is the Bed of Chaos.

Glad I read up on NG+, otherwise I wouldn't be kindling every fucking flame before putting my foot in Gwyn's ass.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All rats shall know my name and poop themselves as I send them back into the void.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ, you're a beast.

Comment

Working...
                                X