No announcement yet.

BONERLANDS DOS: Getchu One Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Zed is a fuckin' dick. I hope I get to keep that gun if/when I kill that a-hole.

Comment

I picked this up too, so if you see me on and want to play, send an invite.
      "Can't you just magic it away?"
      "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

Jesus, I got to what I figured was the final big hurrah before the end...and I just got like 6 more side quests. To go with the like 9 I had already, the several undiscovered, and a couple I ignored because fuck the annoying timed quests. I'm 33 hours deep right now with no end in sight. Easily see this lasting 45 hours if I do these side quests, as several look to be chains.

I opened my chest today, since Gearbox gave out a code for more golden keys on twitter, so I had 3. I got 2 fucking shields, one which I found a comparable within an hour.

Comment

Level 11 now. Good lord Billy, you power gamer you.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Laser View Post
            Level 11 now. Good lord Billy, you power gamer you.
            No shit.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Hit level 14. The fight to get to Roland was pretty great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just about to get Roland.

Comment

Just picked this up yesterday. I'm at Level 7.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

My sniper rifle won't stop trying to make me feel shame for my deeds.

*headshot* "Yet another unknowing orphan created." *headshot* "He might have just been having a bad day." *headshot* "that was pretty much the definition of murder"
                    sigpic
                    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

On the Hunting the Firehawk mission and it's become painfully obvious that I need to level up more. Only on 9 right now and I just got slayed three times by a Badass Psycho, a Nomad, and two of those other assholes whose names I can't remember right now because FUCK THOSE GUYS.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                        On the Hunting the Firehawk mission and it's become painfully obvious that I need to level up more. Only on 9 right now and I just got slayed three times by a Badass Psycho, a Nomad, and two of those other assholes whose names I can't remember right now because FUCK THOSE GUYS.
                        Nope, that's just the game.

Comment

got it, cool cool cool
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Mad mike fucked me up bad. And the Roland mission is never ending. Or I suck.

Comment

I'm at Level 9 and I'm hunting assassins for Roland.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'm at level 26 and this is one of the best games ever.

Hit me up on Xbox if you all want to play sometime. id=devildoubt.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X