No announcement yet.

BONERLANDS DOS: Getchu One Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm bummed the one Tediore gun in my inventory kind of sucks because you can do damage like whoa on the reload. So cool.

Butt Stallion FTW.

Comment

Man, I just died all of the times trying two separate missions. Even switching up strategies ended up with the same result. Kind of annoying. Had to take a Blitz Break as a palate cleanser.

Comment

Yeah, I'm dying in this game. Like a lot. It's a bit harder than the first. Fun, though.
        sigpic
        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Definitely seems tailored for multiplayer. Got stuck between a handful of Adult Bullymongs and a band of raiders and FUCK ALL OF YOU I HAVE A GUN WITH BULLETS THAT EXPLODE.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Yup, this shit is BRUTAL solo. Tried to get a weapon for Zed and got fucking done bad like 5 times. You've really got to switch up weapons during fights. Starting to unlock shit via the black market, and stash higher level gear so I don't feel as constrained. Need to open that 4th gun slot ASAP though.

Comment

So you're saying I have to play with the loot whores?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

So do I need to grab this?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Do you?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm on the fence at the moment. Not sure if I should grab this or Super Mario Galaxy 2 haha.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm holding off until the quarter ends.

Plus, Dark Souls' DLC comes console-side soon.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        So you're saying I have to play with the loot whores?
                        Have to? No. But they encourage it. If Borderlands got boring because you just circle strafed to victory then 2 takes care of that.

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        So do I need to grab this?
                        It's really good. The first I would say two hours are preeeeeeetty slow, but once you get to Sanctuary and open everything up the game owns.

Comment

Bonerlands never got boring for me.

Except when I downloaded Moxxi's DLC. I do not work well with others.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Love robbing caravans. I RUN THE DUST!

Comment

The Corrosive Glop shotgun is the best shotgun. It's like I'm running a wasteland version of 'You Cant Do That On Television' and every word is the Secret Word.
                              sigpic
                              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Got Bonerlands Dos today. Hit me up if you wanna play. Trying to catch up to people. I'm digging it so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X