No announcement yet.

Wii U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My interest will be piqued when they release info on the os/hub/dashboard, multiplayer, and cross game communication.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

How about a screen or two of a game in HD? Or any of the stuff nerdious just mentioned, If I gotta put in a 72 digit code to play online I'm out.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Also, paying attention on two different screens is hard.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Thought they said it would be friends code but system wide, or was that only 3DS?

Comment

I never realized that Nintendo's 'naming shit' department were such big fans of 'Kung Pow: Enter The Fist'.
            <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0JElywbkSbY?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>
            sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

I won't be there on opening day to pick this up, like I did with the Wii, but it does look pretty neat.

A while back, there was this Pac-Man game that you could play on the Gamecube with a Gameboy Advanced hooked up to it. The gist was 3 people played as ghosts on the TV while the 4th person was Pac-Man on the Gameboy. It was fun as hell. I can see that idea totally expanded upon with this.

Fuck, four people sitting together playing an updated Advance Wars would make me moist. I miss Advance Wars. That was some real good times right there.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

*cut to Ari totes there day one*
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I was the last person in line to get a Wii the day it dropped. I felt like I had just downed a jug of gummi berry juice.

Comment

so you pooped your pants basically
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                      so you pooped your pants basically
                      Yes, but I was bouncing really high.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Fuck, four people sitting together playing an updated Advance Wars would make me moist. I miss Advance Wars. That was some real good times right there.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Not gonna lie, this looks dope as fuck.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

agreed, Ain't gonna lie, kind of want. Still want to see some games though.

Comment

Working...
                            X