No announcement yet.

Terraria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a new world, and can totally take all my shit from my character with me. Threw together a village, got my NPCs right off the bat, and started digging. Made a large world, and I'm already seeing all kinds of shit I didn't see in my small world. TONS of fucking underground lakes though. Driving me insane.

Comment

Am I missing something, it never asked me what size world to make.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It's at the start, when you create a world.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yeah, it totally never asked me. I'm certain.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You're just on the pot.

Comment

I wish. Must have just clicked past it or something.

Comment

UPDATES. UPDATES. GOTTA GET DOWN ON UPDATES.

Terraria Update Released

Product Update - Valve
                Updates to Terraria have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Player
                • Players can no longer repeatedly double jump after touching the top of the world.

Items
                • NEW ITEM - Black Lens.
                • NEW ITEM - Sunglasses.
                • NEW ITEM - Jungle Armor (This has replaced Cobalt Armor.)
                • NEW ITEM - (RARE and SECRET Item for casters) Go on! Find it!
                • Fixed a bug that prevented Underground Jungle Seeds from spawning.
                • Using the Cloud in a Bottle will now correctly reset fall distance.
                • Set bonuses that provide more defense, now correctly match their tool-tip.
                • All armor inventory icons have been improved.
                • All player armor graphics have been improved.
                • Iron, gold, meteor, and bone helmets have been changed graphically.
                • Molten armor’s overall defense has been reduced.
                • Meteor armor’s set bonus now reduces Space Gun mana cost to 0.
                • Several magic items have had their damage increased.

NPCs
                • Added two new rare enemies that can both be found underground.
                • The Demolitionist is now also triggered to arrive when the players have Sticky Bombs and Grenades in their inventory.
                • All Skeleton graphics have been changed.
                • The Guide now has hit and death effects.
                • The Guide can now be killed by hostile NPCs.

World
                • Trees now become corrupt instead of being destroyed when touching the corruption. And the new corrupt trees become un-corrupted upon purification.

Server / Multiplayer
                • Created a console server with no video card requirement. Type help in the console for a full list of server commands.
                • Increased client side multi-player security, this should help in the battle against broken character files.
                • There is now a host and play option in the client, that will auto connect you to your own server world upon its creation.
                • Corrected a bug that was causing the Server to send out liquid as water when it should have been lava.
                • Clients are now able to connect to ports other than 7777.
                • Slimes are synced better on multiplayer games.
                • Accessories now correctly sync between players.
                • Fixed a bug that would cause the player to get stuck on "Receiving Tile Data" when their spawn is placed near the world edge.
                • Added -join , -port , and -pass command line parameters to the client to enable auto-join of servers.

Misc.
                • The game window is now re-sizable while in windowed mode.
                • Full-screen resolution can now be changed in the options menu.
                • Pressing alt+enter to toggle full-screen mode will no longer bring up the chat window.
                • Fixed several bugs that would crash the game during world generation.

Comment

Some really nice fixes in there along with content update. Nice.

Comment

GAH. I haven't come across any of the new content.

Comment

More updates coming tomorrow:

Terraria is soon expecting another large update. Not only there will be many fixes and tweaks to existing mechanics, but there will also be a few new features added to the game.

We're not going to spoil it for you, but lets just say a new boss, new mobs, and even new items are on the way!

There will also now be a server crash log. This should help find the cause of any crashes that may happen, and help hosters make an even more stable server and client environment.

Comment

I started up using that map viewer and things are much nicer now. Plus it was nice to know there are floating FUCKING ISLANDS!!! It'd be nice if they told you shit like that or you know gave hints and shit.

Comment

Today's update.

Comment

Preview on 1.05. I am Excitebike.

Comment

crazy
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I have merely scratched the surface of this game. Yet Viet raped it in three days.

Comment

Working...
                                X