No announcement yet.

It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, don't get me wrong. Out of necessity, I'll sell the stuff for whatever I can get.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I sell games all the time. Fuck it. I don't need that shit taking up space.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I haven't bought a game with actual money in months. It's all trade in deals.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
          I sell games all the time. Fuck it. I don't need that shit taking up space.
          But what if you get the hankering to, you know, revisit something that has actual replay value?

WHAT THEN?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I go buy it again when it's like 10 bucks. The only game I've done that for is Dead Rising and ME2.

Comment

• hahaha Rob all bartering with an exasperated Gamestop employee with beads and tomahawks like he's a fucking Native American
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Both perfectly understandishable.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The new gamestop where we live is fucking unbearable. I had to tell the kid last week (exact words) "NO, I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING PRE-ORDER. I'VE SAID THAT 5 TIMES TO YOU ALREADY, JUST TAKE MY GAMES, GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY AND LET ME LEAVE."

I tried to be nice but this kid wouldn't fucking quit. And everytime he scanned a game in he would on a 5 min tangent about how much better the original game was, or how I should check out some random Japaneses import. RAGE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                    The new gamestop where we live is fucking unbearable. I had to tell the kid last week (exact words) "NO, I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING PRE-ORDER. I'VE SAID THAT 5 TIMES TO YOU ALREADY, JUST TAKE MY GAMES, GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY AND LET ME LEAVE."

I tried to be nice but this kid wouldn't fucking quit. And everytime he scanned a game in he would on a 5 min tangent about how much better the original game was, or how I should check out some random Japaneses import. RAGE.
                    See?

If they imported the fucking table-flipping game, none of this would happen.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lesley can back me up on this fucking kid. He's the epitome of why people hate gamers.

1. Lives at home in the basement (he made sure to tell me this for some reason)
                      2. Has collected every type of pokemon across all systems. (not even sure how this came up)
                      3. Insists that if I don't pre-order MW3 that I won't be able to get it on launch day
                      4. Wishes he had a girlfriend that enjoyed video games (again, not sure why this came up)
                      5. Swears that japanese games > american games

And the thing is, this conversation HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I GO THERE.

All I want to do is trade in my 3 games, get my credit and leave. That's it. I understand they get shit for not asking about pre-orders, but badgering a customer into pre-orders (especially me) is not gonna work.

Comment

• God, I could smell the doritofingerdust and shame in that description.

I think I might just throw up.

Order through Amazon. Bypass this disgusting piece of shit.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Better idea: wear a chalkboard around your neck like Anthony Hopkins from that movie where everyone dies in depressing ways and never speak.

Just draw dick pictures until he shuts the fuck up.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What happens if you beat John Q. Neckbeard to the punch and say straight out that you aren't interested in pre-orders from the start?

Comment

• Seems like that train's gonna keep runnin' no matter what.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Then fuck him and fuck gamestop.

Shit man, just buy games used on Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                                X