• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying don't trust insects.

Even if they promise vidya.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And that's the bottom line cause Dr. Stupid said so!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I miss the Attitude Era.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What?

But seriously yeah, probably the most fun time to have been a fan. So much craziness and spoilers weren't quite as prevalent as they are now. Also way less scripting that today's current "wrestling" shows.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And there was charisma to burn in the ranks.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, charisma is something 85% of the current crop is lacking. I'm looking at you Ted Dibiase Jr!!!

Comment

• I suck at Splosion Man. The first boss took me 30 minutes. The recommended time was 2 1/2 minutes. Boo.

Comment

• haha, I love the new one soooo much.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still need Ms. Splosion Man, but grabbing Dust next week.

Comment

• dust? essplain
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1...-8&q=from+dust

http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-from-dust/17-4531/

Comment

• oh...derp. I was thinking of CS:S.

FIRE IN THE HOLE.

Comment

• I just spent 45 minutes playing the terrible Power Gig just so I could boost my gamerscore. I am also doing this with the less terrible Guitar Hero 5 and the good-but-holy-shit-the-load-times Lego Rock Band. What has become of me?

Comment

• I just got totally robbed out of an Alan Wake achievement. Sure, I didn't do it in one go but I didn't die or technically restart a checkpoint on the first section of Chapter 5. I played that shit like a boss, give me my 30 points!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                I just spent 45 minutes playing the terrible Power Gig just so I could boost my gamerscore. I am also doing this with the less terrible Guitar Hero 5 and the good-but-holy-shit-the-load-times Lego Rock Band. What has become of me?
                                You are chasing a dream, sir. Continuing down that path will only lead you to Crazytown.

And we know what plays all day, erryday in that shit berg.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X