X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    Address/amazon wishlist?

WISH LIST
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I just want to keep shooting brown people via clueless Japanese developers.

Comment

All I know is that I fucking love RE 1, 2 and 3. 4 was great for the control scheme but I didn't give a shit for the most part. Still have yet to play Code Veronica (will be grabbing the new HD version when it hits) but I'd fucking KILL for Capcom to remake RE2 like they did RE1.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well...that ain't gonna fly without a motherscratchin' "ship to" form filled out (like so many muffin-topped jeans).
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

my bad. fixed

Comment

A shitgame I see in your future.

No dick pics please.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

i hope we can kill asians in this oen
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  A shitgame I see in your future.

No dick pics please.

YESSSSSSsss Thank you sir!

I also can't promise that.

Comment

Oh god what have I done

Me quick one want slow

Comment

fappity fap fap

Comment

Fantasy crossover:

Resident Evil: Operation SPATULA CITY SPATULA CITY SPATULA CITY
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

YES.

Comment

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1gwU5bq_EZw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Nice, Psycho Mantis' daughter is in it.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

yes yes yes

Comment

Working...
                                X