Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

YES! NO MORE STUPID INFECTED MEXICANS OR AFRICANS TO KILL. ZOMBIES FOR THE WINZ.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

My best friend is a slave to all things RE, so he'll want this. May mean he needs to get a PS, though, if the logo in one of the pics is anything to go by.

When's the street date?

Comment

4 on 4 team based tactical shooter plus zombies made by the Socom PSP team. Not sure what I think of this.

Comment

That it may be fucking AWESOME?

Fuck RE 4 and 5. I want fucking zombies. RE2 is still the best game in the series.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, but a team based tactical shooter by a sketchy development house? I'm more interested in Mercenaries 3D. And I LOVE RE4 to death. RE5 without co-op is shit.

Comment

RE4 is okay, but the loss of true zombies hurt it IMO. RE5 was pure shit. Still the only RE game I haven't beaten due to the fact I refuse to give Capcom money for it. now if someone were to send it to me, I'd play it just so I could rail it in the podcast.

Comment

The Bombcast just said this game has "Resident Evil monsters" and let it hang, so don't expect pure zombie fun.

Comment

But it's set in Raccoon City so at least I won't get lame shit like in RE4 or RE4. At least the parasite shit was at the END of RE2 so I didn't have to blast stupid looking alien things for the whole game.

Sorry, I'm a huge OG RE fanboy

Comment

I think RE2 is a great game, but RE4 is the best. Re-playing RE1 years ago...it did not age well. RE3 would be completely forgettable if not for STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARZ and Code Veronica...let us move on. RE4 though is fucking killer. And this Raccoon City is actually a "re-imagined" Raccoon City, so it sounds like they are working hard to shoe horn in some El Gigantes to throw cars at you.

Comment

STOP RUINING MY MORNING.

Comment

I'm just trying to let you down slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                        FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

YES! NO MORE STUPID INFECTED MEXICANS OR AFRICANS TO KILL. ZOMBIES FOR THE WINZ.
                        They were Spaniards, racist.

(Nemesis is still my fave. Fuck you Ice Cream Boy.)
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                          RE4 is okay, but the loss of true zombies hurt it IMO. RE5 was pure shit. Still the only RE game I haven't beaten due to the fact I refuse to give Capcom money for it. now if someone were to send it to me, I'd play it just so I could rail it in the podcast.
                          Address/amazon wishlist?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            They were Spaniards, racist.

(Nemesis is still my fave. Fuck you Ice Cream Boy.)
                            My bad.

Comment

I for one think setting it in a shitty Tex/Mex bordertown would have been awesome, if completely unoriginal and done to death already.

Fucking cartels, bro.

COCAINE ZOMBIES Y'ALL
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X