DEADER SPACE (The Dead Space 2 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

When there's an extreme lull in creativity, like the shitty block I have right now, these damned infernal entertainment discs become my security blanket.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Pro-tip: make sure you have the right gun out when you schieß dem Fenster (/hansgruber).

Under duress, I used the javelin gun to open it up with a necromorph on the end of it, and ended up a Jill Sandwich.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

You mean in part deux? I've used nothing but the cutter in DS1.

Comment

Ain't no javelin in dat juan.

Strangely enough, cutter and line gun is still the best combo this go-round as well. Alt-fire line gun is brutal.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yea, don't think I'm finishing DS1. Got super pissed at the part where you have to put the beacon on the asteroid but that goofy spinning metal is going around it and then you have to destroy the fucking gravity clamps or whatever. Fuck that part. Bring on part two.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Yea, don't think I'm finishing DS1. Got super pissed at the part where you have to put the beacon on the asteroid but that goofy spinning metal is going around it and then you have to destroy the fucking gravity clamps or whatever. Fuck that part. Bring on part two.
                Use stasis. It saves us all from such headaches (though I empathize wi you on that one stretch).
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I did use stasis, and it got me onto the asteroid. Then I left to blow up the gravity fucktard mcguffins only to discover there was another you can only get ON the asteroid. From there is was a series of hilarious if not deadly events.

Comment

I remember that bit. Fuck that bit.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I did use stasis, and it got me onto the asteroid. Then I left to blow up the gravity fucktard mcguffins only to discover there was another you can only get ON the asteroid. From there is was a series of hilarious if not deadly events.
                      That's what I mean. Use stasis on the spike ring that moves around the rock so you don't get turned into paste. And once you move past the spike, get the hell off the rock and walk to the grav tether. The necrobabies don't make it easy, but if you move quickly it is a walk in the park.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

DS2 in mah hands. Fuck DS1.

EDIT: Also part of the reason that part is fuck is because I have no upgraded my air tanks at all.

Comment

Good. This recap of DS1 was getting me all nostalgic.

(in DS2, O2 refill stations are plentiful, and the zero-g is fun as he'll with boosters)

Air, air everywhere.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Yeah.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Holy shit. The train sequence. Holy shit. Silent Hill 2 has lost the crown for most fucked up game. Holy shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X