DEADER SPACE (The Dead Space 2 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Just did this last night. Then I started fighting the stupid kids again. Turned it off. Baltar cannot deal with those kids.
    If you don't have the Force Gun, you're doing it wrong.

If the Force Gun is not available yet, the Pulse Rifle chews up the kids and spits them out.
    sigpic
    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I only have been using the Cutter.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Get the rifle. It's incredibly useful.

Comment

• yeah got past that part and don't remember where I left off
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            In the first game, the asteroid level nearly made me punch my dog. I hae it when an unrelated feature (shooting rock with the shitty 360 controller - shitty compared to a mouse) kills my mood for the game. It came back, after 30 try.

Then there's this vicious self-regenerating Nemesis-wannabee cunt that I have to deal with. I hope he's not there until the end...
            Anyone?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• He'll bite it soon enough.

He's just there for the good times and the necropussy.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just started Chapter 11 after letting this game sit for the past few weeks. Plasma Cutter, Wave Gun and Saw thing are pretty well upgraded. I've been using the detonator to do the exploit. Some of the setups in this game are straight OH CAPCOM.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ok so I just offed the Tormentor and have schematics for new shits what should I buy

also I drunkpurchased a bunch of nodes which was stupid
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I'm rocking the Detonator, the Ripper, the Wave Gun and the Plasma Cutter. All of them are noded out save for the Detonator.

Don't underestimate the nodes. You can upgrade your shit fast, plus your Rig. You can also blow open bonus rooms to help your ass out on supplies.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                      Just started Chapter 11 after letting this game sit for the past few weeks. Plasma Cutter, Wave Gun and Saw thing are pretty well upgraded. I've been using the detonator to do the exploit. Some of the setups in this game are straight OH CAPCOM.
                      Exploit?

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        Exploit?

Get the Detonator DLC. When you purchase it from the store, it's free. Fire off the loads, then defuse them. Collect the loads. Sell it to the store. Recoup 600 credits. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

• ohhhhh shiiiitttttt

~

Comment

• Can't beat the storage area part in CH. 6 with all the stalkers. Do I need to upgrade my stasis or what? Christ.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                              Can't beat the storage area part in CH. 6 with all the stalkers. Do I need to upgrade my stasis or what? Christ.
                              Nah, just take each stalker one at a time, and use your stasis when you fell like you're overwhelmed.

If you can't pull out a victory, offer the space raptors a handy. I bet they'll ease up then. But I'm no doctor, so godspeed.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I made the mistake of posting up in the area with the hackable console and the other assholes burst out of the windows to kill me, but otherwise I just can't seem to argharrggh

~

Comment

Working...
                                X