DEADER SPACE (The Dead Space 2 Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Seriously though, fuck those stalkers. That shit was fucked up.
    Love the achievement's name.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Werd. I actually was thinking of that scene during that bit. Then I saw the name and was all
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        spoilers I DON'T WANT TO KNOW
        same, don't spoil it
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• But there's nothing to spoil.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• says the person who looked it up on youtube.

I know nothing of what happens in this game. I want to keep it that way.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• When it happens...

...bricks.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I actually threw my controller on the ground last night in a scared fit.

"OMFG"
                *drops controller and then gets killed*

<3 this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  But there's nothing to spoil.
                  It's like the bathtub in Eternal Darkness: if you aren't experiencing it during a long play session, it won't mean as much.

Although seriously, don't spoil that shit. Dead Space 2 is best played not knowing what's coming. Also reading the impressions of players going through it the first time is so much more fun when they aren't expecting shit.
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Their misfortune, paranoia and tears are what keep me going on days like this.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I <3 happy sun. The happiest sun I know.

Comment

• How the fuck do I pull the arms down? wtf?
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Kinesis brah.

Of course, this is after you've hacked the console. Then they'll drop two at a time.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In the first game, the asteroid level nearly made me punch my dog. I hae it when an unrelated feature (shooting rock with the shitty 360 controller - shitty compared to a mouse) kills my mood for the game. It came back, after 30 try.

Then there's this vicious self-regenerating Nemesis-wannabee cunt that I have to deal with. I hope he's not there until the end...
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARZ

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                Kinesis brah.

Of course, this is after you've hacked the console. Then they'll drop two at a time.
                                Just did this last night. Then I started fighting the stupid kids again. Turned it off. Baltar cannot deal with those kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X