Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    So you're Matlock with a sword?
    Eh, My guy is a little more proactive and balder so basically the Commish with Magics and dual wielded swords on enchanted with fire and the other enchanted with electricity.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Slayed a dragon last night that for some reason was already fighting two giants. WTF?!?! So I decided to pot shot him with arrows and take my chances with the Giants not fubar'ing my face because when will you get a chance to do that again? Dragon ended up killing the giants and I killed dragon.

This game really is ridiculously great.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Debating rerolling tonight, fixing my trees so they aren't so janky and all over the place. Then immediately joining the thieves and assassin's guilds so I can get my uber gear and get busy as a stealth badass.

Comment

• I'm going to play the second time through as a stealth badass but so far I'm loving my mage/one handed warrior type build. One weapon enchanted with spell on the other hand/heals on other hand has been a blast.

But sneaking up on stuff and arrowing them in their shitholes? So satisfying. I can easily see the allure of all stealth.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm still trying to work out my plans for my character too. Already wielding destruction magic and weapons, and also use the bow quite a bit. I definitely want to stick with the warrior mage concept, but I derno where to go from here.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
              Yeah, I'm still trying to work out my plans for my character too. Already wielding destruction magic and weapons, and also use the bow quite a bit. I definitely want to stick with the warrior mage concept, but I derno where to go from here.
              The magic college is up north Winter something or other if you want to develop your magic. Explore man, seriously I've found a ton to do just by wandering around looking for towns. Plus once you find them fast travel opens up for later.

Comment

• Everyone should get conjuration for some kind of weapon. You'll get conjuration skill ups PLUS double weapon skills

Comment

• Yeah, bound sword is a beast.

Comment

• I look forward to this game, but also am deeply afraid of how badly this will impact my ability to even get off the couch to urinate. I might just let it go.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That's why the super uber special deluxe edition comes with a six month supply of catheters and bags.

Comment

• My body is Reggie.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Did anyone else flail away at their companion during the Keep Escape in order to level up a little? I was up to like level 3 before even entering Skyrim.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA, no but I will next time. Lulz

Comment

• Dammit. Even the third person pov makes me want to vomit.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Seriously? Pan the camera back so it's not right on the shoulder, the default 3rd person is shit.

I got an INSANE Daedric mace from a quest in Makarth. Highly recommend everyone get it. Plus that quest was incredible. I am probably going to spend tonight buying all the ore and leather I can from smiths, and level my BSing up to 100. At 100 I will be able to make some fucking dragon armor. AH YEAH. I've got 3 perks sitting there, and will level at least once more, getting me all the way to dragon armor.

Comment

Working...
                                X