No announcement yet.

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now that I've actually picked the mage stone that I somehow walked right passed in the beginning my guy is like "Go ahead fuck with me, I have all the magic's"
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Max Von Sydow is all like hey man you got that dragon blood here's some dragon shouts and I was all RAAAAAAAAAAAWR
      Fuck i need this fucking game but I won't be home til tomorrow evening. Katie totally wants to go to Gamestop with me tomorrow, which is awesome compared to "videogames are dum"
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Not necessarily a "pro-tip" but if you see hanging lamps in a dungeon, most likely it's hanging over flammable liquid, shoot it and watch the baddies burn. Or cast fire magic at it and accomplish the same thing. Watching an archer dance in flames because I shot a lamp down with my arrow = poetic justice.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

There are tons of places to light oil on the ground or use traps against aenemies, uise them and youll fucking rape dungeons, especially tough enemies

Comment

Khajit vendor bitching about being treated like a filthy skooma dealer. Ask to see what she's got for sale, TONS OF SKOOMA.

Comment

Hahahahaha, I <3 this game.

Comment

Sigh, no hdmi cable far enough to hook up to my tv. Monoprice here I come.

Comment

Cleared out a big ass fort of bandits, came back through later and soldiers had moved in. Set up a named in, took beds, had a barracks, everything. So cool.

Comment

My wife gave me a $25 gift card to use towards the.purchase of this game. Awesome.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Word to the wise: If you accidently contract vampirism, get a cure disease potion IMMEDIATELY. Apparently I waited too long trying to do story quests and now its uncurable, potions dont work, shrines dont work, and once you're a vampire you dont regen health/magic/stamina

Fucking game breaking if you ask me. My saves are all fucked and I'll lose 8 hours of gameplay to go back before I had it. I'm tempted to abandon the game until I'm done with Saints Row 3 cause I pretty much have to start the game from scratch

Fuck you vampires.
                      Last edited by Trejo; 11-13-2011, 02:06 PM.
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I've never caught Vampirism in this or oblivion. Am I doing it wrong?

Comment

• Ugh, sorry dude. Just got it today! Gonna play it when I get home.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Just took out a den of vampires and solved a murder mystery at the same time. Fuck yessssss

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Just took out a den of vampires and solved a murder mystery at the same time. Fuck yessssss
                              So you're Matlock with a sword?

Comment

• Pretty sure there will be a quest chain somewhere to remove the vampirism that will take a good bit of effort. Always was in Elder Scrolls before.

Comment

Working...
                                X