X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnfffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

• I WANT THIS GAME

I NEED THIS GAME

WHY IS TIME LINEAR I WANT IT TO BE 2.5 DAYS FROM NOW
        sigpic
        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I have yet to receive a "hooray, we shipped your game!" e-mail from Amazon. Who wants to bet that "release day shipping" for my region means "you'll get it on Saturday, maybe."?

Comment

• So the guys who made this song

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WvbmKWMhjb0?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Made an ENTIRE ALBUM of Mass Effect remixes.

Just a little something to listen to until ME3 comes out.

Also, just in case you want to laugh/rip your eyeballs out, here's a collection of the most horrifying Mass Effect fanart on the internet.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I have yet to receive a "hooray, we shipped your game!" e-mail from Amazon. Who wants to bet that "release day shipping" for my region means "you'll get it on Saturday, maybe."?
              That's the price you pay to live in a place where your nearest civilized neighbor is a grizzly bear.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/mass-...n-in-real-time

Comment

• SHIT, IT'S OVER UCLA/WILSHIRE SKYWAY. I AM FUCKED
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The AllianceNewsNet feed today was awesome. Tomorrow, we take Earth back.

Comment

• Reading that put me in the mood that STOMP SOME MUHFUGGIN REAPERS
                      sigpic

Comment

• I want to just close my eyes and wake up at home with ME3 glaring back at me from the tv.

Comment

• Guys. It is awesome.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• shut up shut up don't tell us
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah, what that guy said.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Co-op this weekend gentlemen? Except Jake, bc lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzps3

Comment

Working...
                                X