No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3: The Mass Erectest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three months and one week from today I will be served with divorce papers.

Comment

Holy underwhelming footage from the VGAs. It certainly looks more dynamic, which I like, but didn't have the "wow" factor of the ME2 trailers.

Comment

Yeah, it's really down to just sitting there for hours on end and playing it for myself at this point.

No need to sell me. I'm in it to fucking win it. And bang an asari one last time.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Beta starts February 17 for everyone, February 14 for Battlefield 3-owning ubermensch.

Gonna supersonic flying hug SO MANY enemies on Valentines Day. And then I'll give them heart-shaped chocolate shotgun murders.

GENTS, I MAY REQUIRE YOU TO BE KROGAN VANGUARDS WITH ME. WE WILL SAVE THE GALAXY ONE HEAVY CHARGE AT A TIME.

Also, Freddie Prinze Jr joined the voice cast as James Vega, which makes me sad because I was hoping beyond hope that it'd be H. Jon Benjamin, thus giving the world "The Galactic Adventures of Shepard and Space Archer IN SPAAAAAAAACE".
          sigpic
          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Who gives a flying fuck about Mr. Buffy. WHAT ABOUT LAWSON?

Comment

Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
              Also, Freddie Prinze Jr joined the voice cast as James Vega
              He's still alive?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/...rs-tv/144?ch=1

hnnnnngh new footage
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

That's great and Imma let that video finish in a minute but we all know my birthday dinner picture in the what'd you eat for dinner thread is the best birthday dinner pic of all time. /Kanye.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

WTF MASS EFFECT 3

Y U NO STRAHOVSKI?!

Comment

WHAT?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Strahotski is IN

Comment

Well, that's a relief. I tried watching the voice cast announce trailer today and didn't see Miranda in it. Like I've said before, her powers were clutch for the way I played the game.

Also, dat ass.

Comment

I spent too much time trying to have Sheppard fuck her. I abandonned all hopes and finished the game....

Comment

Just talk with her every time you're dicking around in the Normandy between missions and be nice. She'll take you to Bone City right before the final mission.

Comment

HAha Martin got cockblocked. She was easy to fuck. DOIN' IT WRONG.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X