The Nintendo 3DS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Just hit chapter 16 last night in FE. There have been some decent twists along the way. One of which made me exlaim "Oh snaps, shit is going down son" out loud. I felt silly, but I'm totes into this game. HARD.
    My God this EXLAIMATION. Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• OH SHIT A TYPO AT 7 AM. STOP THE PRESSES
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I haven't even touched it yet. Brought the XL to the office, going to try and play some during lunch.

Comment

• once you do get into it, get that free map via the wireless feature in game before they remove it. Able to get new characters into your game this way.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm going to try and download that during lunch, if I can connect to work's wireless. If not I'll snag it tonight.

Comment

• Monster Hunter 3 demo out on 3Ds today. A shit load of AZN's can't be wrong. Will be trying this on both the 3DS and the WiiU.

Comment

• Oh shit, I will try this. I know NOOOOOOOTHING about it.

Comment

• yeah, same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    OH SHIT A TYPO AT 7 AM. STOP THE PRESSES
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob, have you played the 3DS Professor Layton game?

Comment

• I have not. I was never really a fan of those games. Those are Lesley's games of choice.

Comment

• I played that Monster Hunter demo. I quickly deleted that Monster Hunter demo.

Comment

• I kind of like it at least on the WiiU. But being thrown in with no tutorials was a pain in the ass.

Comment

• It took me like 15 minutes to figure out what the fuck was going on.

Comment

• Yeah, by time I had the controls KIND of down I got the 10 minutes left on demo warning.

Comment

Working...
                                X