No announcement yet.

Fainaru Fantajī Sātīn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've come to the conclusion Vanille is actually retarded.

And that Odin can eat all the dicks.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Getting rocked by Odin are we?

And yeah, although there is a weird switch to Vanille's backstory in the middle that I just hit. Doesn't make her any less annoying, but adds a new layer to her character.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

make sure you set up your own paradigms when you can. I constantly tweak mine.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I just gotta grind through some respawns and upgrade the Spark(butt)plug Rings and hope for the best.

He's just not playin' fair, that giant asshole.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
            He's just not playin' fair, that giant asshole.
            Still giving you trouble?

Just started chapter 11 and there's an absolutely enormous field area to level up and do side quests. Lots of freakishly large monsters to avoid as well. I may die. A lot.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Actually, I was enjoying myself enough to let slip old habits (save point overkill) and out of frustration turned the game off.

I've been working my way back to Odin. I know what I gotta do now, so there's little chance of me fucking it up this time.

Can't wait for the more open areas to, well, open up. The tunnel-like linear fashion was a nice breath of fresh air for the first couple of hours, but I sort of miss the NPC towns and the like. Knowing there is a sweet spot (CH. 11) waiting in the wings gives me the horn.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

But still no towns anywhere.

Comment

Oh well, a field will have to do.

Maybe Odin won't find me in the tall grass.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

As far as I've seen there are no towns and no real NPC interaction. And the limited amount of treasure spheres bums me out as well.

Vanille has backed off the irritating noises a bit, but now I have douche-baggery courtesy of Snow and Hope.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah, I may be playing wrong, but I have yet to buy one single fucking thing from the goddamn shop menu at the save points.

Comment

• Snow is a pimp, Hope is a punk.

Comment

• Also, you may want to grab FF9 on the PSN ingrid. it's 10 bucks. And probably the best ps1 FF ever IMO.

Comment

• It's the only PS1 FF game I liked. I need to grab it.

Comment

• 7 was awesome (and still is fun to play), 8 wasn't as bad as everyone said, but 9 is the pinnacle of nextgen (at the time) and oldschool FF mixed together.

Comment

• I'll add it to my list of games to buy. I didn't really get into the series until 10 but I bought 7 cause I remembered the ex kinda liking it.

Comment

Working...
                                X