No announcement yet.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I really fucking suck at single player. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm dying constantly. Which is weird as I blasted through MW2 without any problems what so ever.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Caved in, bought the game. About to jump into some multiplayer, wasn't a fan of the singleplayer last game. Hopefully this one is better.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
        So I really fucking suck at single player. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm dying constantly. Which is weird as I blasted through MW2 without any problems what so ever.
        The game isn't really easy on single. And later on the cheap deaths rack themselves up. I played a couple rounds of multi before passing out, and the XM8 is fucking OP. One guy was just destroying everyone with it. And snipers are legit option in this game, unlock MW2.

Comment

Caved. Multi is great with a squad, not so much without. LOVE the UAV, hate the OP XM8. We need aBDR game of this STAT. Still wish I could prone with my sniper but it's not really needed with the level designs. Haven't even touched singleplay yet. Also it takes forever to level but you feel like you've earned it.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

holy shit, I bet you're above level 1 already huh?

Goddammit. There needs to be a rule where you can't get a FPS until a month after all of us get it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Almost a level 4. AND I was at a level 3 before that and some weird server shit caused me to have to start over. Don't worry though, T-ball games start Saturday so I won't get much play time for the weekend.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I HATE YOU.

Comment

Leveling is definitely a pain. I saw people that were 10 and 12 already. I do not understand how that is possible. The XM8 is incredibly OP, but once you unlock it, you're a golden god.

How the hell do you unlock scopes? I don't really like the presentation of info, that's one place MW2 does a much better job. Much easier to see all the info, check rewards, etc.

Comment

Agreed on the information clarity. And yeah you get scopes I'm just not sure how. I'm certain it has something to do with weapons kills but since it doesn't say so anywhere I have no fucking clue. Also I'm glad party chat works because you can only have four man squads.

Comment

Yeah. this was fun last night guys. Hope to see you on tonight or this weekend.

Comment

Guess I have to pick this up then.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Of course. haha.

Comment

It really is a bit more fun multiplayer style than MW2. Or at least the first one/2nd demo is. The vehicles are the icing on the cake. I always play as an engineer and drive/repair the tanks. Or try to.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yes... but can you run at top speed and knife people to death?

These are the things I must know!

Comment

Nope. Now it's harder to knife people. BUt the payoff is the fact you steal their dogtags and are able to always see a list of people you knifed.

Comment

Working...
                                X