Battlefield Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Bad Company 2

I thought there was a thread for this. Maybe I'm imagining things. Regardless, game is out tomorrow. I hope I will see some of you online for some (hopefully) hackless rampaging.

Hopefully grabbing this in a week or so for the 360.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The vehicles rule. No prone sucks ass!!!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Yea the lack of prone really does bother me. What could possibly be the benefit there? Might as well remove sniping as a while.

Comment

Really thinking about picking this up this weekend. I don't see DLC coming for MW2 anytime soon, and I want to blow up buildings and drive tanks. I want to make engine noises while I drive the tanks.

Actually, I just want to make engine noises. Vroom, vroom, chugga chugga, fwoop, swlop, errrrr, dooooink, smash, ouch.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Make sure it's a new purchase. Day one DLC for three maps, like ME2 had for armor. I don't really like the DLC being for "needed" content, but anything to strangle Gamestop's hold.

Comment

and I just picked this up for the 360. Hopefully get some time to play tonight after LOST and after Lesley plays a bit of Heavy Rain.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ha! Their website is clogged...any reviews or any reading material I can check out?
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

http://www.gamerankings.com/xbox360/...y-2/index.html

Comment

Most reviews stating your enemies are bullet sponges does not sound promising. It's the same reason I play hardcore on MW2, a bullet or three should fucking kill you. Any bullet in your brain should probably do so as well. I'm open to the idea of playing this if I hear different from you guys but I'm not buying it on a whim.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Beginning was neat...until the game became unplayable for me due to loading issues. Currently installing the fucker to my harddrive, but I'm already pretty annoyed.

Comment

And it's working again. Goddamn does this game sound awesome. Also liking the destructible environments. Gonna make multiplayer quite the experience.

Comment

Only playing campaign so far, but lots of fun. The enemies in campaign can take a few shots, but there is definitely hit detection. A solid shot to the chest can kill a man or make him fall, but a headshot will send a geyser of blood spewing. And the difficulty is definitely not fucking around. A lot of levels definitely need tactical, or at least thoughtful, play. The first real level, after the tutorial level, took me about 10 deaths. Really loving it so far.

Comment

Yeah, I'm having fun with this so far. The multiplayer is hectic as fuck.

Comment

The guns are weak though. At least in the demo. Sights kinda suck too.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X