Top 5 games of '09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Back in the day, I was a sports game freak. I'm actually a little afraid of the difficulty (considering I'm out of that gameset) but the reviews by friends (and online editors I trust) were too good for me to pass on this game. It'll get opened this weekend (probably Sunday).

If you want to ease into it, start with be a pro mode. You only control your guy pretty much.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Sure wish I could play 'Borderlands'. It looks like a blast, but I don't want to risk the motion sickness.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

You get motion sickness from FPS'?
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Totally. I couldn't finish 'BioShock' or 'Halo', amongst others.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Understandable. I actually got a touch of the motionsickness occasionally, but it's usually dependent on my gaming conditions and lighting.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If I got motion sickness I would give up games as I mostly play FPS now. Want new Zelda game now though.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
              X