Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splinter Cell: Conviction

Clicky

I'm a huge fan of this series, and the fact they are pushing it back to polish it more really makes me excited.

Neat 4 min walkthrough.

The new co-op shit they are bringing to this game looks great as well.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Boo to the pushing back. Can't wait to pick this up.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I miss our 3 on 3 days of ol'. Nothing made me jump higher than rounding the corner as a spy to see a guard standing there.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'm down whenever for that game. Also, technically everyone could download the demo and play on the big house level (MY FAV!) haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

We should get a game going this weekend. That'd be the knees of the bees!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I will play the hell out of the multi when this game is out. Not appreciating the delay, but if it makes it all the better, no bitching.

Comment

Yeah, we had some awesome multi of Double Agent for a few weeks there. It's one of my favorite games ever.

Comment

I think I have Double Agent. I believe that's the one that pissed me off so early in the campaign I never touched it again.

Comment

Same here, but I stuck with it and am now stuck near the end. ARHGHGH

Comment

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/12/x1...tion-hands-on/Hands On. Looks great.

EDIT: How the hell does insert links work here? I clicky the box but it doesn't create the tags to close for linking.

Comment

Yep, another day one buy for me. Really excited for this one. I still need to beat DA first. Got stuck on a mission at the end.

Comment

I have purchased all of these. This one will not be an exception.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

DEMO'S OUT!!!

Comment

And once again...

MICHAEL FUCKING IRONSIDE IS SAM FISHER!!

Comment

arrrgghhh why have I not bought a wifi adapter for my 360 yet fuccckkk
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                              X