Recommend me some games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FASTER FASTER PUSSY GALORE View Post
    I've got 150 dollars set aside for gaming. Recommend some XBOX 360 games.
    Originally posted by Abraham Smashington
    Demon's Souls for the PS3 is hard as fuck, but you may dig on it.
    Ummm Abe, Fail?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ah, except he also has a PS3 I believe.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yes but he asked for 360 games.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Modern Warfare 2
          Geometry Wars 2
          Poker Smash
          Peggle

I think DJ Hero would be a purchase if you can find it for under $100. I want it but I'm waiting for the magical $80 price point. I know it will happen.

Comment

It's totally worth it at 80. I still love playing that game.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

If you don't mind the Xbox Indie Games, check out Miner Dig Deep. That game is fucking addictive. It's basically Motherload. And since my friend made it, I feel a little obligated to shill Pixel Man.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I've pretty much decided what I'm grabbing. I'll let you guys know on Thursday. Then, weekend gaming.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  And since my friend made it, I feel a little obligated to shill Pixel Man.
                  Your friend makes games I'll never play.

Comment

I'm liking The Saboteur more than expected.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                    X