Recommend me some games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend me some games

I've got 150 dollars set aside for gaming. Recommend some XBOX 360 games.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Batman:AA is damned good, Borderlands, Modern Warfare 2, AssCreed 2 according to Robert of Slyshoulder.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I've read FIFA 10 was good.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I have Borderlands, AC 2 and I got rid of Arkham Asylum.

Fifa is soccer which sucks.

I'm curious about Dragon Age Origins, DJ Hero and The Saboteur
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I've enjoyed both DJ Hero and DA: O. But what do I know? I didn't like Avatar. Or Transformers. Or Bad Boys (yes, both of them).

Comment

I like Bad Boys 2. The rest of the flicks are shit.

Comment

Try out one of the latest apocalypse-tinged games, either the Devil May Cry-styled Bayonetta or the Zeldaesque Darksiders, you might like them.

Purchasing? That may be going a bit far, as they are entertaining, but not to the point of warranting complete ownership.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Or save your monies for the games coming out soon; e.g. Mass Effect 2 (allan secks) or Allan vs. Pedophiles.

Comment

Well, obviously await the release of ME2, but in the interim, those may be fun diversions (dependent on your tastes of course).
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Dragon Age is ok but I hear pc is the way to go with that game.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do when they come for you? Bad boys, bad boys....

I like Tiger Woods if you don't have that already. I tried playing Borderlands and it seemed pretty cool. And I think that Rob said the new Mass Effect game comes out soon.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

DJ HERO is great if you're into that type of music. There's only a handful of songs I'm not a fan of. Borderlands is pretty fun. Bayonetta has been getting rave reviews. Otherwise, wait until the 26th for ME2.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I love 'Dragon Age: Origins', but I'm playing it on PC. Everything that I've heard suggests that the PC version is superior to the console versions, so trust your rapey heart.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I've got Borderlands. I fucking hated Mass Effect.

Comment

Then don't get Dragon Age unless you have a hard on for fantasy shit.

Demon's Souls for the PS3 is hard as fuck, but you may dig on it.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X