No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want the horses to be able to drift.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I smell a Fast and the Furious prequel.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• YES.
        "I live my life a quarter feed bag at a time"
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You pretty much replace Japanese with Mexican and that movie writes itself.

The wait for this is so unbearable that I actually re-rented the 2nd Call of Juarez just so I could shoot some cowpoke in the meantime. Now I remember how big a piece of shit this is.. wish GUN was available, lesser of two evils.
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            You pretty much replace Japanese with Mexican and that movie writes itself.
            Can't do it...

'I rive my rife...' is way too fucking funny.

Comment

• Hell, I tried to buy 'Gun' at a Gamestop the other day...totally sold out. Indeed, all of them in the vicinity were totally sold out. Everyone's got a hankerin' for a good Western, it seems.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Should we go ahead and schedule a massive BDR hunting party? Maybe for next Friday night? I want to go hunt mountain lions with you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I want the horses to be able to drift.
                  All I can think of is the yewt00b of the dude sliding his horse under a truck trailer.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YES. On both teh drifting horses and the play time. I'm gonna be "sick" on tuesday. WOOT>

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Should we go ahead and schedule a massive BDR hunting party? Maybe for next Friday night? I want to go hunt mountain lions with you guys.
                      Hell yes
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Fuck a schedule.

Just know everyone's gonna be on and make it your prerogative to get the fuck on and shoot things with the rest of us.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bullshit on that man, I've got plans and by plans I mean getting the fuck out of jury duty next week.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Russ and I will be rocking bitches on Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              jury duty
                              That's how the fires usually start in your state.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Already started in Riverside!
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X