No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• considering how much I dislike 'steering' my horse, I have a feeling I'm gonna be PISSED at that horse roundup that's confounding Rob.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
      Maybe switching to the green when playing this might help.

I refuse to believe I am the only one optically masturbating to the vistas in this game.

The graphics are pretty great, don't get me wrong. But this is most definitely GTA WESTERN STYLE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        considering how much I dislike 'steering' my horse, I have a feeling I'm gonna be PISSED at that horse roundup that's confounding Rob.
        Or knowing my luck, you'll beat it the first time through.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Channel your 'FAHEY as Ike Clanton' vibe... and you'll master it quickly.

Comment

• Matt, Rob called foul on a lot of the GTAIV missions.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• With good measure. Rockstar is GREAT at open world stuff. BUT HORRIBLE with pacing and mission structure.

Comment

• The horse mechanic just takes a little bit of time before you get comfortable with it.

I suggest you switch out missions at the ranch for some in town, as they're more straightforward and you don't have to rely on a new and somewhat awkward herding mechanism to do them.

After your second or third bounty, you'll be flyin' down trails and ready to herd like Pecos Bill.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saint's Row II > GTA

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Saint's Row II > GTA

Word. God I wish I had a pic of my character. So awesome.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• never played any of the GTA games.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I agree on Saint's Row 2. And virtual NYC can suck a Digimon dong.

But for a wikiwikiwikiwild wild west game, RDR is the tits.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And I hope all you fuckers grab Crackdown 2 when it comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Well that and I honestly dont' care for the Western setting yet. The whole time playing I kept wishing this was set in Future Seattle and it was called SHADOWRUN instead.
                            jesus christ I can't wait for an open world Shadowrun RPG
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• We'll never get a decent Shadowrun game. THANKS, MICROSOFT.

Comment

• But we will get to fuck the entire female staff of the Normandy (maybe even a Reaper) in Mass Erect 3.

THANKS MICROSOFT (and Bioware).
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X