Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Fuck the idea of having to start a mission in a certain timeframe. And why the hell won't it record my win in Torquemada?
    Agreed. It serves no other purpose than to frustrate and torment. It should have been excised in the testing phase.

Had the same issue with the Bishop v. Hudson game as well. Never found a solution. Sorry grave.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh shit, you have to beat three guys? Haha, I thought it was a never ending line until you get bored. Oops.

Comment

• How did you like RDR, Vin?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Words cannot describe...

Finished it last night... but still about 45% short of total completion. I'm going to start a game and be a total douche instead of a hero.

Comment

• Glad you dug it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              Words cannot describe...

Finished it last night... but still about 45% short of total completion. I'm going to start a game and be a total douche instead of a hero.
              AWESOME!!! Glad you liked it as well, Vin.

And yeah...I'm really tempted to play it again as Setenza.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Many thanks to you.

I owe you one... but it will not involve face-to-face man sex.

Comment

• I appreciate that. I'm saving myself for Jake.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I know, Rob...

Jake's hair is proof of this.

Comment

• He can look like my bro:

Comment

• Is Vin on the Eggbox Lives and I missed it?

Comment

• Finally opened up the last of the map and am again overwhelmed with things to do. BUT GOTDAMN IT WILL NEVER LET ME GET THE FIVE BOAR TUSKS. I was up to four in a boar-killing spree when a damn grizzly came out of nowhere and ate my face. Lots all the tusks.

Comment

• So I thought I was going to finish up the campaign last night when, lo and behold, the end really isn't the end. And now I'm thinking...

Spoiler: endgame? 
                            the reason I'm doing frontier-life ranch work right now is to lull me into a sense of comfort and familiarity with my family only to get squarely kicked in the balls when the a-hole Marshals show up and kill my wife and son. I just know it's going to happen and I'm going to be all D: and

Comment

• Oh man, the ending. Not exactly what I was expecting but sad and awesome at the same time. Can't wait to finish that stranger mission you get when you visit Blackwater for the first time after the ending.

Comment

• It is very rewarding.

Comment

Working...
                                X