Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• it's so fucking BORING.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        it's so fucking BORING.
        To each their own; I found the game exhilirating from start to finish.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

The alternate names for the game made me laugh way too much.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Perhaps Rob has too much ADD going on for this. I really do need to give this game a crack, very soon.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Perhaps Rob has too much ADD going on for this. I really do need to give this game a crack, very soon.

Nope. There is nothing to do besides boring bullshit for the most part. At least in the GTA's/SR's if I get bored I can blow shit up. Here I can just ride around and stab bears. Who gives a shit? Not I, hence why I'm Paying it Forward and giving it to Vin.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, a big part of it for me is the fact that I just really can't stand the Western setting in general.

Comment

Also, a big part of it for me is the fact that I just really can't stand the Western setting in general.
                  That's probably 95% of your issue right there. To each their own.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• When I hit 100% I'm buying myself a duster and wearing it everywhere.

Comment

• But really, all of Yahtzee's criticisms (control, missions types, etc) are completely valid. And can be applied to all of Rockstar's games. That's why I'm a Saint's Row guy.

Comment

That was weak, especially considering what Yathzee has done previously. Most of his gripes are from him outright ignoring things that are RIGHT THERE for him to avoid (auto-aim is optional, you can fast travel from pretty-much anywhere on the map, etc etc).

If people wouldn't accuse him of going soft and being unfunny for doing so, that review would have been far more positive.

He got some funny bits in there, but honestly he was just making shit up to pretend to be negative about by the middle part of it.
                        sigpic
                        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                          That was weak, especially considering what Yathzee has done previously. Most of his gripes are from him outright ignoring things that are RIGHT THERE for him to avoid (auto-aim is optional, you can fast travel from pretty-much anywhere on the map, etc etc).

If people wouldn't accuse him of going soft and being unfunny for doing so, that review would have been far more positive.

He got some funny bits in there, but honestly he was just making shit up to pretend to be negative about by the middle part of it.
                          I've seen so many complaints about this game that are covered right there in the fucking game. People saying they didn't know what the bandanna does, how to fast travel, etc when the game explicitly tells you if you're even half paying attention. The only thing the game doesn't hold your hand on teaching you is different horse breeds.

Comment

• The game does control like shit. Less shitty than GTAIV, but still shitty. That said, I liked the game even though I had problems with it, unlike GTAIV which I didn't like much.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I just love when the game seems to be actively preventing me from doing anything I want. Fuck the idea of having to start a mission in a certain timeframe. And why the hell won't it record my win in Torquemada?

Also, did the update break the game for anyone else? Now when I get a wanted level the meter doesn't deplete so I roam all over the damn country but can't do anything.

Comment

• What win in Torquemeda? You mean the Five Finger Fillet? You have to beat all 3 guys to get that win. And the timeframes aren't an issue. Set camp, save, and jump ahead 6 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X