No announcement yet.

Borderlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone give the Claptrap Armageddon DLC or whatever the shit it's called a shot yet?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want to, but too many other games to get sucked back into Borderlands. Giant Bomb loved it.

Comment

• Well, I DL'd it out of desperation, and realized I had cleared the data for the game to make room for other stuff.

Time fer a fresh start.

*weeps quietly in chair*
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WTF why are these "collect parts of a gun" missions such a pain in the ass? Let's make one piece a total bitch to find and the waypoint system no help at all. I shouldn't have to hit Gamefacks to find the barrel of this stupid revolver that probably sucks compared to everything I already have in my inventory.

Comment

• Yeah, it's pretty stupid. If I recall correctly, that one involves a fuckton of jumping and also one piece of it is in a junked-out car.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yeah, it's the junked out car piece I'm missing. I don't even remember seeing the old car there and I fucked around in that carport for a while. I'm equipped with -85% observation armor, apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Yeah, it's the junked out car piece I'm missing. I don't even remember seeing the old car there and I fucked around in that carport for a while. I'm equipped with -85% observation armor, apparently.
                It's right along the side of the hill inside the blasted out window. I remember because I almost flipped the fucking table over trying to find the stupid thing.

(You're in the Dahl Headlands, right? If not, take none of my advice and instead just have fun shooting motherscratchers and accumulating wealth. LIKE A MADOFF)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, it still took me a couple minutes to find it. That car was WAY off the waypoint. Geez. I just made it to Crazy Earl's scrapheap. Kind of hate when a bunch of bugs jump out of nowhere and start gang-raping you. I finally figured out the trick of tossing out my turret and then playing Benny Hill in front of it.

Comment

• I think I remember having a shitty time finding that car too. Waypoint is major fucked.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Goddamn it...I've been reading this thread and now I'm about to lose the rest of my evening playing this game.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Holy shit, last night I was playing with three friends (2 at level 45, one at level 13, me at 31) and the fucking Spiderants in Rust Commons RAN A TRAIN on us for at least 30 minutes straight. They would not stop coming. And as soon as we thought we were catching a break the fucking bruisers, midgets, and turrets would respawn. XP OUT THE ASS but good lord...

Comment

Holy shit, last night I was playing with three friends (2 at level 45, one at level 13, me at 31) and the fucking Spiderants in Rust Commons RAN A TRAIN on us for at least 30 minutes straight. They would not stop coming. And as soon as we thought we were catching a break the fucking bruisers, midgets, and turrets would respawn. XP OUT THE ASS but good lord...
                          Please tell me you bros are gonna go on a Crawlermax hunt...
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I don't know what a Crawlermax is yet but if it gives off lots of XP I imagine it will happen sooner or later.

Comment

• Power leveling is a great way to get XP but, man, it kind of throws the story (what there is) out of whack.

Also, WTF was with that ending to the main game? Pretty shitty.

Comment

Power leveling is a great way to get XP but, man, it kind of throws the story (what there is) out of whack.

Also, WTF was with that ending to the main game? Pretty shitty.
                                Yeah, that as a complaint with the main game. The DLC more than makes up for it.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X