The Beatles: Rock Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
    Fetish videos made me learn German and how to shit with perfect aim.
    Made you or helped you?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Ya can't hate the Beatles, I just can't get thrilled about them. They have WAY more talent than KISS though.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I don't hate them. I'm just not a fan of the music. But because of that, I get told I have no taste. And noone is comparing them to KISS. I'm just saying, that with as many songs as they have, they get 45 on disc, and then will be charging you guys for more. Sir Paul can go suck a dick.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I don't hate them. I'm just not a fan of the music. But because of that, I get told I have no taste. And noone is comparing them to KISS. I'm just saying, that with as many songs as they have, they get 45 on disc, and then will be charging you guys for more. Sir Paul can go suck a dick.
          Gonna agree that it is a financial rape fest when you look at their insane libarry of songs.

That being said, I already bought "All You Need Is Love".

Hypocrite? Yes, but I'll bitch because I'm feeding them my greenback casserole.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I respect the Beatles more than enjoy them. I'll never turn them off, but I'll rarely put them on. 'Revolver' and 'Rubber Soul' are fantastic albums, though.

I'll rent this game one of these days, but I have no interest in actually buying it. I'm all over GH:Van Halen, though.

I know, I know...I'm a heretic.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'd rather play GH:VH.

And I haven't picked up a GH game since the shitty 3rd one.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

If I had the scratch to stretch between both music franchises, I would. But the fact is that Rock Band has a stronger cache of songs so I went with theirs.

When GH: Van Halen is released and the boner meltdown ensues, I may have to sacrifice my cash monies at the altar of the Bionic-Hipped One. Because nothing sounds better than butchering "Running with the Devil"'s ending shrieks.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

It may not be difficult or long, but it sure is fun as hell. I know I'm going to get raped with the DLC they release, but I'll still have a blast.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

And I don't care WHO does it...RB or GH...SOMEBODY please make a RB/GH: Rush and/or a RB/GH: Queen. I'd almost give either company a blank check to make either of these.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Wake me when I can play GH:N'Sync

Bye Bye Bye would be the shit.

also lulz to : rob=kissfag

the only thing KISS has ever done that made me enjoy them is be in Detroit Rock City. Much love for that movie.

Comment

Whoever has the rights to Queen's song libarry, I will buy their game.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'd take a some more Queen any day. More Tom Petty too, damnit.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Oh yeah, give me more 3 Doors Down, please.

Can't get enough of those underroo-wearing ass-fondlers.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'd kill for a RB/GH: Opeth. Seeing people trying to replicate the cookie monster vocals would be a blast.

Comment

I actually started singing "C is for Cookie" when "Visions" came up.

Fuck that song.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X