No announcement yet.

The Beatles: Rock Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior Angel? This sounds like some bad anime/Adult Swim takeoff. I.E. should be on Adult Swim.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

It is.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh it is on Adult Swim? Damn, I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          Warrior Angel? This sounds like some bad anime/Adult Swim takeoff. I.E. should be on Adult Swim.

It is on Adult Swim, but it looks like it got cancelled.

Fucking thing was like watching someone on Mescaline writing a Second Life soap opera.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
            Fucking thing was like watching someone on Mescaline writing a Second Life soap opera.
            Sounds pretty much like any other Adult Swim show outside of Venture Brothers. That, and Harvey Birdman, I stand by The Cole.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              Sounds pretty much like any other Adult Swim show outside of Venture Brothers.

Not really, but thanks for playing!
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

So...Rock Band Beatles.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Wasn't aware I was. But at least I get the home game.

And we now get back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post

Watched it once drunk as fuck at like 2am. Had no fucking idea what it was, and it was so shitty I had to keep watching.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                      So...Rock Band Beatles.
                      I love how it gets a pass for being so fucking short and easy because IT'S THE FUCKING BEATLES MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        I love how it gets a pass for being so fucking short and easy because IT'S THE FUCKING BEATLES MAN!

SHE LOVES YOU, ROB!

YEAH YEAH YEAH YWEAH

Comment

All I learned from The Beatles was from The Bee-Sharps episode. Damn that episode was amazing.

Well that and a funny video in which a guy asked what if the Beatles were Irish and proceed to play as such.

Comment

Hahaha. It's not the greatest game. Honestly, it's at least a rental if you dig Rock Band and you like the art style.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

They helped me learn German.

Sie Liebt Dich, Ja Ja Ja!

And sorry Rob, that you never dug these fine fellows, but this game made my fucking week/month.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-10-2009, 12:03 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fetish videos made me learn German and how to shit with perfect aim.

Comment

Working...
                                X