No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B, join us on BFBC2. You know it's over when I've shit on MW2.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What in the what is going on at Infinity Ward and/or Microsoft? Good thing I'm waiting for the freebie code from one of my friends.

Comment

• IW is no longer the IW we all knew and loved. Well, that and they obviously aren't spending the money on online support like they should. I am still soooo pissed and how poorly IW handled MW2 and how Activision has treated IW.

Comment

• Yeah fuck that noise so glad I traded in MW2.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Yeah fuck that noise so glad I traded in MW2.
            What? New maps downloaded last night and they kick ass!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Hey guys free Avatar NVGs until Sunday. Download them if you want to be cool like me.

Comment

• Haha, fuck this game.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                  What? New maps downloaded last night and they kick ass!
                  Yeah, except for a majority of the people downloading them they were glitched for the first half of the day. Sorry Scooter but I've moved on. MW2 is just to glitchy and filled with assholes. BF2 you don't even have to listen to them. It's much more fun.

Comment

• I joined up to their game last night and they were all playing the new maps. So I went and played PD instead. hhah Had more fun.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      Yeah fuck that noise so glad I traded in MW2.

Same here. I picked up Battlefield. Played 1 level and then I saw a bird or some shit.

I'm easily distracted.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
                        Same here. I picked up Battlefield. Played 1 level and then I saw a bird or some shit.

I'm easily distracted.
                        I'm laughing my ass off picturing Don Rickles getting slaughtered by sniper fire as he stares at birds flying overhead.

Comment

• Played for 15-20 minutes this afternoon. Lag out the ass and the only way I got a different map was by bouncing in and out of different lobbies. And even then it was mostly Crash and Overgrown. Also, the usual XBL racists/homophobes. Ugh.

I'd jump to Battlefield if not for the fact when I played the demo for the first game I spent more time watching the loading screen than actually playing.

Comment

• I bought the maps for old times sake. Double xp this weekend. I kinda care. same old BS.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Played for 15-20 minutes this afternoon. Lag out the ass and the only way I got a different map was by bouncing in and out of different lobbies. And even then it was mostly Crash and Overgrown. Also, the usual XBL racists/homophobes. Ugh.

I'd jump to Battlefield if not for the fact when I played the demo for the first game I spent more time watching the loading screen than actually playing.
                              Rent BF man. IT's fun as fuck.

Comment

• That seems to be whats missing from MW2: FUN.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X