No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah and I bet the "2" map packs will probably be the first one split in half. 'Cause you know, why give the customer any support?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just hope we get a Gulag map...that will be teh awesome.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• If such a thing happens, I will take up virtual arms once again, but only to drunkenly reenact The Rock.

YOU'RE DOWN THERE, WE'RE UP HERE.

YOU WALKED INTO THE WRONG GODDAMN ROOM, COMMANDER.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hmmms.

Overgrown fucking sucked.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, fuck the fact that their servers only really have 4-5 maps come up all the time. I hate that shit about MW2. So many good maps, yet you play THE SAME FUCKING MAPS OVER AND OVER.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
              Hmmms.

Overgrown fucking sucked.
              I liked Crash and Overgrown.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I HATE YOU AND YOUR PS3!

Comment

• I do dig Crash, I just really hate Overgrown.

Comment

• I think it's shit they are recycling maps. If anything they should offer the old maps as a "bonus" to fans.

Comment

• I liked Overgrown.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I HATE YOU OLD MAN

Comment

• What?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Rausch View Post
                            I HATE YOU AND YOUR PS3!
                            GO PLAY 1 vs. 100!
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I WOULD BUT I DON'T WANT TO BANNED THANKS TO FUCKTARDS!

Comment

• Overgrown is okay/bad but Crash is great. I'm annoyed/glad that one is coming back.

Comment

Working...
                                X