No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha. You know the drill. Give it a year, they release 4 maps, 2 of them suck, then nothing until MW3
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Supposedly March is new map time. I think it let slip at some show a few months ago.

Comment

• I'm done after this. The lack of DLC support is pure crap in this day and age.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Age of Booty tonight Ari?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FUCK. YES!
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Day 13 without my 360. By the time I get it back there might be new maps. Lulz. Yeah RIGHT!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Three weeks of not playing this and my first match I went 20-4. I AM ALL THAT IS MAN.

My next match was 8-18.

Comment

• That's still +6.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Awesome View Post
                    Day 13 without my 360. By the time I get it back there might be new maps. Lulz. Yeah RIGHT!!
                    I'm missing playing with you man
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Day 18 without. Gonna go kick random animals in the neighborhood. FUCKING IRS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Awesome View Post
                        Day 18 without. Gonna go kick random animals in the neighborhood. FUCKING IRS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                        Don't fly any planes!!!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Nah, that would kill me too. I'm thinking more like I need my Emergency air drop so no deaths any time soon.

Comment

• I hate you fucks for several reasons.

A: Now I have to get a 360.
                            2: I will have to spend a week getting myself to level 70 again.
                            D: But once I do, I activate "Marathon Pro", "Ninja Pro", equip a .44 Magnum with a fighting knife, and the ACR with heartbeat monitor...

I see much pain and frustration for all of you in the immediate future.

Prepare yourselves.

Comment

• Bring it!
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vin View Post
                                I hate you fucks for several reasons.

A: Now I have to get a 360.
                                2: I will have to spend a week getting myself to level 70 again.
                                D: But once I do, I activate "Marathon Pro", "Ninja Pro", equip a .44 Magnum with a fighting knife, and the ACR with heartbeat monitor...

I see much pain and frustration for all of you in the immediate future.

Prepare yourselves.
                                Vin: The next B_Metal or perhaps even Suprhero. Awesome.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X