No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure. It was over by the side door of that middle cave/room.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Cool. Saw a guy hiding in the rock the other day. I shot him in the pebbles.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Back in my day that would've been bigger than New Coke.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'll be tonight taking out my hate for today on randoms. Hopefully I'll see some of you on.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm having withdrawals, so you'll see me.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• It also shouldn't need to be said, but I'll be fucking DRUNK.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                I'll be tonight taking out my hate for today on randoms. Hopefully I'll see some of you on.
                Originally posted by Ari View Post
                I'm having withdrawals, so you'll see me.
                I will pwn with you. Time?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Some good games last night fellas. Too bad about your new headset though. Hopefully you can figure it out because I really wanted to get that wireless set.

Comment

• His headset was horrible. Get it working or take it back ASAP. No one should pay that much for something and not have it work properly outta the box.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I just had a hot streak going. I've been playing Free for All and got first place in 10 games in a row, then on this last game, my game freezes. I guess it was telling me to get some shit done today. I'm playing much better now with my M16.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Nice.

I just owned in everygame I played. Uzi + scavenger = OWNAGE

Comment

• Thing is, I never play Free for All, yet my cousin was playing. So I joined his game, but then he leaves right after I join, but I stay since I'm winning. Then, 2 hours later, I'm forced off because it froze.

Scavenger is nice, I toss semtex everywhere when I have that equipped. Plus you get the extra mags when you go Pro. Also, Bling is nice if you use the red dot or your preferred scope, and FMJ. You can't take cover behind that wall now!
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Scavenger is a must. Especially for my RPG's. Oh and that headset went back, peice of shit.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Great games earlier today fellas. Much love for my stupid uzi + ACOG scope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Great games earlier today fellas. Much love for my stupid uzi + ACOG scope.
                                Was a good combo in 4 too.

Comment

Working...
                                X