Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Don't be hating. Everytime I do well you give me shit. ALWAYS.
    Rob, I give every one shit ALWAYS in MW2 and I did in MW. It shouldn't surprise you to get shit now. You did great congratulations.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    But it's true. I fucking rocked you in 3rd person. 1st person, not so much though.
    I finished 54-37 It's not like I got raped. But yeah you did great.

Originally posted by Russ View Post
    Hey Potterfag, get that man an antidote to the Butthurticus spell he's under.
    Says the guy who won't even join our games.

Seriously, I could use that spell. I just hate that I get some good shots (skill, not luck) and I always get "BULLSHIT, GAME IS BUSTED ARHGGHHHG"
    I also spewed forth some "BULLSHIT WHERE THE FUCK IS MY TEAM??" You don't hear them crying about that this morning.

When I talk shit on the game its a coping mechanism to get me through the shitty play I'm putting on at that time, none of it is meant to be taken seriously.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I rock at at this game so I could give 18 shits about what anyone says.

Auto-shotty for a secondary weapon is about as awesome as THE PORTMAN in Garden State.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• We just have different play styles. They clash like a motherfucker. haha

I play for fun. You play to win. Shit happens.

I just don't need to hear about busted game mechanics non stop. That's all.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          I rock at at this game so I could give 18 shits about what anyone says.

Auto-shotty for a secondary weapon is about as awesome as THE PORTMAN in Garden State.
          THIS OMG THIS. Auto-shotty = little lead balls of death and joy

We just have different play styles. They clash like a motherfucker. haha

I play for fun. You play to win. Shit happens.

I just don't need to hear about busted game mechanics non stop. That's all.
          You could just ignore it. But since I know you'd rather bitch about it I'll alter make sure to be super extra nice next time we play.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nah it's cool. I'll just mute you when I can't deal.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Nah it's cool. I'll just mute you when I can't deal.
              Don't worry about it. Trust me, next time we play it'll be fine.

Comment

• For some reason, I am not looking forward to the next time we play.

Comment

• Haha. I'll be nice and drunk and B will kill me and all will be well. You all just need to be afraid when I'm sober and playing this game. As last night clearly showed. I'm a beast when not drunk haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    For some reason, I am not looking forward to the next time we play.
                    Nah, it's not like that. I'm just as tired of hearing about it as Rob is of hearing it. I'll figure out a way to take it easy on you guys. Just figured you guys knew it was kind of bullshit. Didn't figure it was being taken to heart. I mean I don't get up in arms when people giggle mercilessly at me so I just figured everyone was just "in" on it. Obviously some are not OK with me bitching a little so I'll remedy the situation.

Comment

• I, for one, think that B has been fairly tame this week. I recall only hearing a few minor complaints.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        Nah, it's not like that. I'm just as tired of hearing about it as Rob is of hearing it. I'll figure out a way to take it easy on you guys. Just figured you guys knew it was kind of bullshit. Didn't figure it was being taken to heart. I mean I don't get up in arms when people giggle mercilessly at me so I just figured everyone was just "in" on it. Obviously some are not OK with me bitching a little so I'll remedy the situation.

Once again, I think it's just a clash of playstyles. I'm guilty of bitching as well during a match, I just tend to laugh instead. I think it's just cause when I'm baked, the bitching harshes my buzz and gets me annoyed. When drunk I don't give a shit cause I'll just drunkenly call you out like the drunk asshole I can be haha.

Comment

• I just want to have funs and HockenCock people. That is all.

Comment

Once again, I think it's just a clash of playstyles. I'm guilty of bitching as well during a match, I just tend to laugh instead. I think it's just cause when I'm baked, the bitching harshes my buzz and gets me annoyed. When drunk I don't give a shit cause I'll just drunkenly call you out like the drunk asshole I can be haha.
                            Either way, I'm tired of hearing the complaining just as much as you're tired of doing the complaining.

Comment

• Hey, I have a solution. If you want to get baked and play games Rob, go get L4D2.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                Says the guy who won't even join our games.
                                Work to do and not being in the killin' headspace detracts from my want to join.

But since it's the weekend, I shall shoot thee in thy face, sir. A lot.

And then I will creep back into the shadows and count my Nazi gold.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X