X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
    Anytime!

BTW What the fuck is a body clock?
    My wife just seems to know when to do shit, but she never looks at a clock that I can tell. So I put together a theory that she has a body clock. Also I'm half full of shit so I probably just made that up too!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's ok. Give her some love B_M!

Then be on around 3pm!

I would say "You too Nerdious" till I heard you bought the fucking game on Amazon...and you get it Monday? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!
      "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
      "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Awwww...I'm sorry. But why not just go pick it up?? Why are you waiting? Did you get 50% off?
          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Comment

• Not having Amazon Prime, when it's so worth it? Fail.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Amazon was offering $20 future credit towards any game purchase if I preordered MW2 and I already had $15 credit through Amazon. And I didn't want to spring for release date delivery because I thought it would be shipped from Seattle, like Dragon Age: Origins did (I received DA: O on the same day as release date). Instead, the game shipped by regular mail from Nevada.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Amazon Prime is worth if it you purchase quite a few things from Amazon. I barely ever buy physical items through Amazon nowadays. And I forget shit, so I didn't want to go with the free trial and then have them charge me later because I forgot to cancel.

Comment

• I say go in your "lazy attire" and go get the damn game. Then return your delivered game to Amazon.

Problem Solved!

Comment

• I'm out of monies currently. I spent too much on something, apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarah View Post
                      I say go in your "lazy attire" and go get the damn game. Then return your delivered game to Amazon.

Problem Solved!
                      I told him that two days ago. He's not budging. It's the Jew in him you see, he can't help it.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        I told him that two days ago. He's not budging. It's the Jew in him you see, he can't help it.
                        I shall not touch this statement. I will just look at it and silently laugh.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          Go play COD4 of MW2 on vetern. That'll be a long single player campaign.
                          Not really. Just beat it on veteran on my first play through and it took me about 9 hours. If you already beat the game you at least know what to expect so you can at least knock an hour or two off my time.

This game was easier on Veteran than CoD4. Still have to try the spec ops mode.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                            Not really. Just beat it on veteran on my first play through and it took me about 9 hours. If you already beat the game you at least know what to expect so you can at least knock an hour or two off my time.

This game was easier on Veteran than CoD4. Still have to try the spec ops mode.
                            Well some of us just aren't as good at games as you are, Brucey. And while I meant that in a snarky way, you are one of the best video game players I've seen. And there's only one other person I would consider just as good, who goes by the handle of "The Te".

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              Well some of us just aren't as good at games as you are, Brucey. And while I meant that in a snarky way, you are one of the best video game players I've seen. And there's only one other person I would consider just as good, who goes by the handle of "The Te".
                              Thanks, I suppose, but I'm not so good, I just keep at it.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I need to contact a physician because I've had an erection for two days. Holy shit, this game is fucking awesome. I finished the single player campagin last night and it was wonderful (not better than Uncharted 2, though). It's tough to pick a favorite level, BUT

Spoiler: THE GULAG 
                                I started pumping my fist when I got to The Rock homage and jumped up cheering when Prisoner 672 was revealed to be CAPTAIN FUCKING PRICE. So awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X