Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    I need to contact a physician because I've had an erection for two days. Holy shit, this game is fucking awesome. I finished the single player campagin last night and it was wonderful (not better than Uncharted 2, though). It's tough to pick a favorite level, BUT

Spoiler: THE GULAG 
    I started pumping my fist when I got to The Rock homage and jumped up cheering when Prisoner 672 was revealed to be CAPTAIN FUCKING PRICE. So awesome.
      Spoiler: Spoiler 
    All that was needed was Sean Connery's voice welcoming us to "the Rock."
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I almost finished. Sarah commanded me to go to multiplayer. I didn't mind as much as I let on lol.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm cross-posting this because it is that important:

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK, if you are going to use the doorway as cover DON'T STAND RIGHT ON THE JAMB. Stand back far enough so people can get by you and not get fragged. Jesus!

Comment

I'm cross-posting this because it is that important:

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK, if you are going to use the doorway as cover DON'T STAND RIGHT ON THE JAMB. Stand back far enough so people can get by you and not get fragged. Jesus!
          So let it be written so let it be done. Amen brotha!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I need to contact a physician because I've had an erection for two days. Holy shit, this game is fucking awesome. I finished the single player campagin last night and it was wonderful (not better than Uncharted 2, though). It's tough to pick a favorite level, BUT

Spoiler: THE GULAG 
            I started pumping my fist when I got to The Rock homage and jumped up cheering when Prisoner 672 was revealed to be CAPTAIN FUCKING PRICE. So awesome.

"It's a grunge thing..."

Also:
              Spoiler: school me fuckers 
            what's the big deal with soap and price again? I honestly don't remember shit from COD4. I thought Price died at the end?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Some good games last night fellas. I apologize if I was kinda meh. hah. I just can't deal listening to randoms in these fucking games. And it's a pain in the ass to mute them one by one. So I only play ground war for the most part haha. Apologies.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I should be on more tonight and this weekend hopefully. It's fun as hell, but last night I had one heckuva distraction pull me away from the game.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  I should be on more tonight and this weekend hopefully. It's fun as hell, but last night I had one heckuva erection pull me away from the game.
                  Honesty is best.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Seriously though, this game is best played in party chat on ground war. Randoms can suck a dick.

Comment

• I haven't had any bad incidents with randoms on my team yet, but the lobby is always full of them.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yeah. Usually if not in a party I'll just unhook my mic. I just can't deal. I HATE PEOPLE.

Comment

• Also, I hate people who are on your team and they are all having a conversation about random shit while you're trying to play. Tis the reason I go into party chat instead. I don't want to be that guy.

Comment

• Started the O.G. campaign on Tuesday, kind of a shit day so I decided not pursue it much until last night, and well...

...motherfucking Vorenus voiced Soap. Soap is the ultimate badass. Fuck Ramirez, for he is a lame ball-toucher of a grunt compared to teh SOAPZ. The end will clarify what I am saying. Yeah, I said it.

Sorry I declined multi-player last night, but the campaign got its meathooks in me.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              ...motherfucking Vorenus voiced Soap.
                              Really? Awesome!! Love that guy!
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So I'm about 2-4 levels away from beating the single player game, but this in no way beat Uncharted 2 as GoTY IMO. Too much hand holding (which has always been this game's downfall). That being said:
                                  Spoiler: spoilerz 
                                the chase across the rooftops was pretty badass, the prison level was fun and I dug the fuck outta the astronaut "cinematic". dBut so far nothing has been as bad ass as like half of the game in Uncharted.

Multiplayer is FUCKING awesome though.

Comment

Working...
                                X