No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, hey, I keep forgetting to mention this but I guess Monster energy drink is doing some kind of tie-in promotion with MW2. They're giving away 360 premium themes and free map packs (when the maps are available, of course). Apparently it's pretty easy to win because my friend has won me a set of maps and a theme. The theme is pretty nice. Big MW2 logo and SP campaign backdrops on the friends list.

Comment

• But then I'd have to buy Monster drinks. UGH. DECISIONS.....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Monster energy drinks? We call that breakfast around my house.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No party chat....
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was just going to post that. If that's true, that's fucking stupid. It's not like we couldn't log into vent to cheat. FFS.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Who the fuck is gonna log into vent if playing on the 360? lulz.

Comment

• Just saying. If people are going to cheat, they're going to cheat. Why would you block something that most people use to avoid the in game chat because you're afraid of cheaters.

Comment

• Ah, ok. Yeah. That makes sense. Shit, people could just pick up the goddamn phone. Now I'll be muting everyone on the team, sorta like I do in Uncharted 2 atm.

Comment

• Multiplayer perks. Unconfirmed.

Comment

• Standard: Survive after being killed for 10 second, pistol equipt. You can crawl too
                      nice.

Comment

• They could just have easily set it to mute you from party chat if you ended up on a separate team.

Comment

• Kill streak rewards.

Comment

• The tactical nuke just made my jaw hit the floor.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Fuck. Why didn't someone tell me you could get $20 future video game credit if you preorder from Amazon. Gah.

Comment

• because we hate your face.

Comment

Working...
                                X